Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Dead Aim

Super Moderator

Originally posted by wk21085@Jan 18 2005, 09:45 AM
    will i be allowed to give out the serial # on here if i do buy it? i mean i did buy it and what i do with it is my business
    No, you can not post the serial # here, That is illegal. Your not paying for the software, your "renting a license." So your forbidden by the license from sharing it.

mad4hatter

I have deadaim on my other computer but accidently uninstalled it from this one.. is there anyway to copy it over to this one? thanks for your help email me ali_933@hotmail.com

pinkpawprintz

I am using AIM 5.9.3702 and have installed Dead AIM 3.2.8

I know it installed correctly because the Pop Ups for my buddy list are blue and say "Dead AIM" on them, but I can't figure out how to change things like transperancy and so on

Where are the Dead AIM options located
    :huh:

please when neesing help try and add to a thread that is already started on the same subject ,ive not checked but im sure there would be one as this crops up quite regularly , check this link and towards the bottom of the page you will see a highlighted piece is there a manual for dead aim, hope this sorts your problem.

guest_Connie

I tried to download the old version of DeadAIM. It downloaded onto my computer and i supposedly installed it as the program said i did. So then i launched AIM and it looks exactly the same as it did before and i can't find any DeadAIM options at all! Can someone help me?

cuban_qt_kiki

they said if i downloaded the old version i wouldnt need a serial number wheres the safest place to buy it?

KiKi

we downloaded dead aim a LONG time ago i have no idea whta the serial number is or what email addy got used someone plzzzzz help

Super Moderator

From the developers, ofcourse.

http://www.jdennis.net/

excaliber

I'm trying to download one of the older Deadaim versions, and the whole process works, then it asks for my e-mail and a serial number. Where is this serial number? It says that i can find it in an e-mail to my address. The problem is the first time i even enter my e-mail address is on the page that wants my serial number. The process won't continue without it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

racer034life

I just download the old version of aim and Dead aim from this site. Know i cant get dead aim to work right. What needs to be done. Can some one point me in the right direction. Like what aim version should i be using and stuff like that.
    thank you