Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Aim

@ndy

which of the latest version of aim is compatiable with dead aim ver. 3?

Dijit

I've gotten the newest version of AIM. I got 328 from here. I've installed them both. It said that DeadAIM was successfully installed and popped up when I started up aim. Then, I go to My AIM and try and go to the DeadAIM prefs/thingy. It's not there. Log Manager works, but that's all.

I'm lost.

Nader

yeah, aol made old versions of dead aim incompatible with newer versions of AIM.
    so if you want a working dead aim, just give our beloved dead aim programmer five freakin dollars.

id like to know this as well..

can you use aim 5.2 with deadaim 3.2.8?

SoberTillNoon

I cannot believe I am saying this:

There is another thread that has this info in it. Ues the search function to find out which one it is.

-W-

Originally posted by SoberTillNoon@Jul 10 2004, 02:36 PM
    I cannot believe I am saying this:

There is another thread that has this info in it. Ues the search function to find out which one it is.

-W-
    it wouldve been faster for you to type 'yes' or 'no,' but thanks anyway.

SoberTillNoon

Why should I do your work for you? Also, this was not a yes or no question: it was a which version question.

-W-

Originally posted by SoberTillNoon@Jul 11 2004, 12:49 AM
    Why should I do your work for you? Also, this was not a yes or no question: it was a which version question.

-W-
    WHICH post was not a yes no question if you read a little more carefully the second reply could of been, if you know a thread with an answer in try pointing the person to it, it saves others reading a load of garble to find an answer, the idea of the forum is to help others , whilst i agree in people doing there own searching it seems pointless in having loads of unnecessary replies to jumble your way through. you need not reply to me as that will only cause another unnecessary reply, im having a go at any one just pointing out it is as well to point to a particular thread as well as making the point about using the search feature

SoberTillNoon

Whaa??? The second post? I generally don't concern myself with a post before mine and after the the first. Well then, I say to you, download and find out. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, 'tis fun.

-W-

Originally posted by SoberTillNoon@Jul 11 2004, 02:35 PM
    Whaa??? The second post? I generally don't concern myself with a post before mine and after the the first. Well then, I say to you, download and find out. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, 'tis fun.

-W-
    obviously you have an intelligence impairment, if you do not concern yourself with replies after the first you may well be adding to a thread that has been more than fulfilled or gone off topic and will not be helping anyone, i do download and verify everything i post to check links are functional and correct versions, how much do you download and install just to check, most likely anything above aim or p2p is way above you as that is all you seem to be able to answer to.