Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bobbob

is there a way to make kazaa lite 2.43 allow the user to do more than one(1) p2p search at a time? I just downloaded it and its supposed to be an improvement on kazaa but on kazaa i could do multiple searchesAny help would be greatly appreciated

yeah go find a kazaa forum , this is not a p2p site, if you can type try putting kazaa forums into google and try one of the many links it brings up, alternatively look for links to kazaa and other forums in already existing threads instead of posting new ones

Burrrrrtie

Originally posted by Guest@Jul 6 2004, 07:49 AM
    yeah go find a kazaa forum , this is not a p2p site, if you can type try putting kazaa forums into google and try one of the many links it brings up, alternatively look for links to kazaa and other forums in already existing threads instead of posting new ones
    Just give him the help he needs or shut your hole instead of your smartarse comments.

Originally posted by Burrrrrtie+Jul 9 2004, 03:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Burrrrrtie @ Jul 9 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guest@Jul 6 2004, 07:49 AM
    Just give him the help he needs or shut your hole instead of your smartarse comments. [/b][/quote]
    a troll, definition of , no brains , cannot read properly, tries to use offensive language as a way to annoy people, if allowed brings everyone down to their own level, exactly what is your annoyance, i gave all the help he could of wished for in pointing him to a kazaa forum, perhaps others would of gave more pointers but as you have added offensive content this thread as many other kazaa threads will now get locked by the moderator, I REPEAT ,whilst kazaa is a strong subject , this is not a kazaa forum , IT MERELY archives old versions and offers help there are many many programs here and not just kazaa

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Burrrrrtie+Jul 9 2004, 03:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Burrrrrtie @ Jul 9 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just give him the help he needs or shut your hole instead of your smartarse comments. [/b]

If your not able to offer the poster help either then take your own advice and don&#39;t waste the effort posting.
    The comments are not one of a wise-guy attitude, (but yours are), they are informing the user that this is not a kazaa forum.
    Kazaa is as the guest user has posted, archived here, but this is no way makes this is a dedicated kazza board.
    The first poster is seeking help solving something but has more than likely not tried seeking the solution in previous postings.
    If you do not like the way this board is run, your not forced to be here.

http://www.p2pforums.com/
    a p2p dedicated forum

<!--QuoteBegin--Guest
    @Jul 9 2004, 04:26 PM
    but as you have added offensive content this thread as many other kazaa threads will now get locked by the moderator, [/quote]
    offending lanugage removed so thread wont be locked on that reason.

guest_guest

Why do you keep running people off?? Dont know what freakin link I pushed to get here wasnt really paying attention, just lookin for some easy info. I tried sharezza it sucks. So thought to myself might as well see if the old KAZAA worked yet.
    I read a post, the whole time reading this guys being harassed by the mod, you dude heres an update for ya, most people on this forum got their progs from KAZAA, its a valid topic. If you do not want people to talk about this progam just delete all posts that reference it. But by the looks of it that would mean half your first page.... Ive never seen such a draconian run board. By the way longlive k-lite, death to this rotten board&#33;&#33;&#33;

Super Moderator

Originally posted by guest_guest+Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guest_guest @ Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why do you keep running people off?? ....
    I read a post, the whole time reading this guys being harassed by the mod, [/b]

No one is harassed who follows the flow of the board, The poster your referring to never took the time to lurk or read past postings - as neither did you. So they posted incorrectly and was corrected each time. If the poster your referring to is Alopette, then you have no clue to the character of the person, who only ever posted kazaa threads which, if you had read and done some lurking before posting you would have seen the harassing nature of his posts when he first started. As with this post, which is nothing but trolling

Originally posted by -guest_guest@Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM
    Ive never seen such a draconian run board.
    If the board was so Draconian as you say, then YES, I would have deleted each and every post I came across. Instead the poster was advised on how to properly post. You musty not have been on the internet long enough then if you consider this board so harsh.

Originally posted by -guest_guest@Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM
    dude heres an update for ya, most people on this forum got their progs from KAZAA, its a valid topic.
    No one said it is NOT a valid topic, you also figured this out yourself, by noticing all threads pertaining to kazaa are not deleted. And here is news for you, the members and regulars for the most part do not even use p2p apps, just those pigeons who fly by drop off some waste and fly off again. The regulars are sick n tired of the constant rehashing of topics which are already covered. If posters would post into existing threads, and not start new ones of the same topics, alot of the annoyance would halt.

<!--QuoteBegin--guest_guest
    @Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM
    By the way longlive k-lite, death to this rotten board&#33;&#33;&#33;[/quote]
    Glad you like the board enough never to return&#33; You wont be missed.

guest_guest

No one is harassed who follows the flow of the board,
    oh so I guess if you dont follow your specific flow you will be hounded.
    Instead the poster was advised on how to properly post.
    again follow your lead or deal with your annoying crap.
    the members and regulars for the most part do not even use p2p apps
    yea alright, now your just reaching&#33;
    The regulars are sick n tired of the constant rehashing of topics which are already covered[QUOTE]
    what makes this any different then any other board, same old crap rehashed deal with it. Been on-line many years never seen a mod tell a poster to edit his post instead of reposting under the same thread, reason, YOU didnt want it on the first page.
    You should take a lesson from Burrrrtie
    Just give him the help he needs or shut your hole instead of your smartarse comments.
    Peace Out (sorry had to come back to check this thread)

Super Moderator

Originally posted by guest_guest+Jul 28 2004, 02:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guest_guest @ Jul 28 2004, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh so I guess if you dont follow your specific flow you will be hounded.[/b]

YES. til you get it correct, this is moderating the board.
    Originally posted by -guest_guest@Jul 28 2004, 02:38 PM
    again follow your lead or deal with your annoying crap.
    YES. til you get it correct, this is moderating the board.

<!--QuoteBegin--guest_guest
    @Jul 28 2004, 02:38 PM
    what makes this any different then any other board, same old crap rehashed deal with it.* [/quote]
    i&#39;ve never seen a board thats willing to deal with redundant postings, ALL boards have rules to search before posting a question which may have been asked & answered already. This is not just to keep the board from redundant postings, but to actually HELP the person requesting or asking a question find an answer now and not have wait for one. Dont be lazy. if you got a question, search for it. and only post once your certain it has not already been asked.

And, as always, if you don&#39;t like the way a particular board is being run, you do not have to stay. If you want to run a board in your own fashion, start one of your own.

Originally posted by guest_guest@Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM
    its a valid topic. If you do not want people to talk about this progam just delete all posts that reference it.
    While the posts haven&#39;t been deleted, WHY?, cause people can still get useful information from them if they care to search, all live links being found to older versions of KAZAA and KAZAA LITE are deleted. If you checked the main page, so to are the hosted older versions gone. Why?

Sharman Networks and OldVersion.com They don&#39;t want people using KAZAA-LITE or older versions of KAZAA at all.

Now while this board does sometimes help people out with problems they are having with software and now Sherman has told OV not to host or post links to older KMD software, then KAZAA ain&#39;t OVs problem anymore.

Personally I think ALL KAZAA posts should be combined into one big post then locked and all new posts about KAZAA instantly deleted. If people want to wade through the garbage to find the useful information posted in among all the rantings, demands for the information NOW instead of searching and the BS when told to search for something all ready answered then by all means do so. Besides, when the board owners have decided that the BS Sherman is pulling is enough and decide to rid itself of ALL KMD stuff then it makes for a real easy delete.