Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

kgs

I am looking for an old file named EFM.zip (218 K) Updated 01/08/01, for Rightfax 7.2. It is no longer supported, but my company does not want to upgrade the software. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get one????

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

The more info you supply the better,
    What does EFM stand for, Abbreviation's aren't the best to go on when looking for a file.
    Does the EFM mean "Elegant Formatted Margins?" "Extra Fax Modules?" I could guess all day, but it would be easier if you; knowing the program, helped as much as possible.
    The filename you might think it is, could have changed to the fullname of the program, or someone who gave you the file might have abbreviated the name.
    This is why the template is a must to follow, it gives enough info to go on then having to reask you for more info.
    What does it have to do with Rightfax? is it a module?

http://www.captaris.com/customer_support/h...fixes/1458.html a shot in the dark but if i remember correctly its the file you need look about half way down the page

kgs

EFM stands for Enterprise Fax Manager. Rightfax had a patch for version 7.2, but they dropped the support and now you can't download it. I hoping someone has a copy or knows of a site that might have it other than Captaris, who is now Rightfax's owner.

What it Corrects:EFM closes unexpectedly when refreshing the Dialing Plan.Importing an empty group from an NT domain in EFM causes a Dr.Watson in EFM.exe.NT account link does not show up in EFM if the account is named the same as the Domain.The Group column in Dialing Rules disappears when moved to the first column and refreshing the screen in EFM.Deleting a RightFAX ID from the auto-forward list when there are multiple ID's present causes EFM to stop responding.
    EFM.ZIP (141 KB) *Updated 10-04-01* when you get that pay rise youll be able to donate. ;)

kgs

Goslow, thanks for the help! I'll test them this weekend.