Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

please can anyone help me, i am new to this site i have downloaded the old version of cloneCD but i can't use the program because it want's registration keycode & username,what must i do next to enable the program? the version i downloaded was 4.2.02,thanks for any replies.

Jacko

can i purchase or get an registration keycode from somewere or somebody so that i can use the better older version of CloneCD 4.2.0.2 please help i'm stuck!

Originally posted by Jacko@Jul 15 2004, 02:09 PM
    can i purchase or get an registration keycode from somewere or somebody so that i can use the better older version of CloneCD 4.2.0.2 please help i'm stuck!
    to get a registration key from somewhere or someone other than the program makers would be illegal, you may well be able to buy a reg key for an older version from the program developers give them a try http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html although the version you sre asking about was the last version made under the old owner which was elaborate bytes read about it here http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=clonecd

Super Moderator

If you download a program from this archive and it requires a keycode, and you do not wish to buy it, then use a freeware alternative.
    These apps are archived here not just for downloading and sampling new files, as that is not the main intent, but many people who did purchase their licenses, and for some reason upgraded, only to find out they do not like the newest release, need a way to go back to an older version they once had, and already posses a license, as usually the developers do not want to give out older versions for certain reasons.

If you do not intend to purchase CloneCD, forwhatever reason, then look in this thread for FREE alternatives, which work well.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry6158

Jacko

many thanks to Locustfurnace & other Guests your replies are helpful.Jacko.

Even if something is illegal, that doesn't necessarily mean it would be wrong. Confiscation is still stealing depending on the way it is given to "authorities".

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 18 2004, 09:01 PM
    Even if something is illegal, that doesn't necessarily mean it would be wrong.
    No one is arguing whether it is Right or Wrong. If it is illegal, it is illegal under current law. Not everything illegal is wrong, of course not. But condoning illegal activities is a grey area i will not get into with people.
    If this site would start condoning illegal activities, the site would eventually be shut down.

N/A

MY ADVICE <_< DO A GOOGLE SEARCH...