Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Alcohol 120%

AkiraXX

I need any older version for this please. If you know where to get one please email me at AkiraXX@aol.com.

thanks

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

bluepowder

hi,

in my first (and verly likely last) post here, i would like to request that you add alcohol 120% to your fine list of programs. since it has been discontinued as of late there will probably be quite a bit of interest in older versions of this very helpful little proggi :-)

thanks for all the effort you've saved me time and again, by the way. your site is one of the most useful ones i've come across in a whole while.

best regards,

bluepowder

Pinned: How to Request an App
    Please Read BEFORE Posting Requests

To save us effort and help keep this a useful site you are requested to read pinned topics. (if youre feeling guilty you could donate money)
    sometimes even one post is to many, it is not a new subject & you say youve been here before

Super Moderator

This site is useful as you point out, and these little guidelines help to ensure it remains useable.
    The info has yet to be added, so this thread will probably go unfulfilled.

win95_junky

Program Name: Alcohol 120%
    Current version: 1.9.2 (Build 1705)
    Desired versions: Any below current version (1.4.x, 1.3.x etc.)
    Description: Alcohol 120% is program that can create images of any Cd and also able to burn that image to Cd/Dvd. It also emulate Cd drives.

Originally posted by Howto Request an App@*
    Please Read BEFORE Posting Requests Important
    If you find a past posting which contains the same software title your seeking, but lacks the file versions you are searching for, Please ADD your request to that thread! DO NOT start a new thread with the same request just because a previous threads lacks the versions # you seek. This is very wasteful.
    When searching try different keywords : alcohol

win95_junky

Thanks for the links.

Sorry about not tacking onto the other one.
    I'll remeber for next time.

Where do you guys find the software?
    Any main search terms used in to find them?