Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ahmad

Umm... I read the "Please read BEFORE you request" info but well... take a look...

Program Name: K-Lite Old version
    Current version: ???
    Desired versions: one that works
    Description: yah, i just want any version that works, i really dont know what specific versions there are.

http://www.oldversion.com/sharman.php please read this , you currently have more chance of getting bitten by a lettuce

Super Moderator

Originally posted by ahmad@Jul 31 2004, 03:10 PM
    Umm... I read the "Please read BEFORE you request" info but well... take a look...
    Atleast you showed the awareness to what's going on. the description should have been what the app does. Since K-lite is not the same as kazaa-lite.
    But as the guest poster has stated, there will be NO links for kazaa-lite posted on this board. K-lite is a codec pack, if this is what you are seeking, there are links on the site for those.

Hooded Robin

Heres a link to Kazaa Lite Resurection.

edited

KLR is the updated version of Kazaa Lite. It kicks ass.

Super Moderator

Hooded Robin do not post any links for kazaa. The reason there is no longer any links for Kazaa software on this board is due to legal issues with Sharman Network & Oldversion.com.
    Oldversion.com can no longer post links to software for kazaa, and including links to other sites which provide the software will still not be acceptable by Sharman networks, read the link posted 2 relies up.

Originally posted by http://www.oldversion.com/sharman.php
    all versions of Kazaa Media Desktop and Kazaa Lite have been removed from this web site until the legal issues are settled.
    Thread will be closed to insure no one sneaks a link back into their replies, after they have been edited.