Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Originally posted by antibody@Dec 23 2004, 05:08 PM
    Goodbye MMJB. Hello WMD.
    A good replacement for MMJB is Quintessential or QCD plus its freeware;

http://www.quinnware.com/

humdrum

I upgraded to 9.0, it sucked, and downgraded back to 8.2. Now I've got Version 10, it's totally unstable, and I'm retrograding back to 8.2. What the heck are these guys doing?

I'd hop players, but got a lot of time invested in rating track preferences. Plus I like the MXRadio service. Can anyone recommend an alternative? I'll check out Quintessential.

cheers

Antibody

MMJB is the best player! Ive checked them all out and find MMJB is the optimal choice. But stay away from version 9.0 and 10.0 - full of bugs, freezing your computer and there are no skins aviable.
    The best version ever is 8.2 and you can download it from: http://partners.musicmatch.com/archives/

But again - avoid version 9 and 10.

blxgrl

[COLOR=red] :angry: what can i do to get my music 2 play i have over 1300 songs. i tried to update in music match i copied all my music into windows media while i dl the latest im mmj. well it would'nt open something about skins. now windows doesnt seem to support my music , but before i started the update i could play almost all my stuff in windows from mmj. what can i do. i'm dling mmatch70.exe 2 see if i can fix the problem. can anyone tell me what 2 do. thanx :huh: :blink:

please try and explain more clearly, what type of music files are they ? try right clicking on one of your music files and select open with and chose in the box that opens windows media player or whatever music player you have, it is perhaps that your music files are set to open with a program you have removed

Super Moderator

if you updated the program, or moved the source files, the actual wma, mp3, aac, ogg files from where they once were to say, CD, then though the songs "appear" to show up in the player, what your seeing is actually the playlist.
    Find an actual song, double-click on it, see what it opens & plays in.

nuke

Anytime I try to startup music match (I think 8) it starts up, plays the start up sound and then shuts back down immediately after the sound it plays. Virus? If so how can I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for any help

jakobkraft

Is there a way in version 8.2 to set Musicmatch Portable Device Manager to Auto Sync whenever it detects my device is connected? I don't see any options to do so in Portable Device Manager but maybe I'm missing something?
    I'd rather not upgrade to version 10 if possible, too many bugs...
    Thanks!

Does anyone know how to uninstall jukebox, it won't remove from window's remove program app. And it doesn't have an uninstall. Also I can't simply delete the program from my computer because some of the files are being used by other programs for some reason. So I don't know how to get rid of it. Can any one out there help me out?

Dionysus

My Jukebox Radio doesn't work. I've got the new jukebox 10 but when I click on radio it just sits there and loads, I've left it to load for over 2 hours, but nothing ever loads. I don't know what the problem is. It does say i'm not logged in but I cannot get it too log in, so I don't know if thats part of the problem. But if anyone has any tips I'd appriciate the help.