Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    guest_joe

Hello. Does anybody use musicmatch 4.0? Is it good. does it have any bugs in it? Thank's.

Default Version 7.5 problem

Has anyone encountered this problem? After DLing updates to Win XP, MMJB Plus version 7.5 has ceased to work on either of my computers (both desk tops). This happened after the Win update for explorer.

I don't like version 10 at all. It doesn't appear to have the recorder built in. I typically use MM to transfer old recordings to MP3, and the recorder is great for this.

I'd love to find a way to keep using MMJB, but at this point, I've simply uninstalled it...

THanks

Default Gone mad already

Thatīs it, musicmatch just doesnīt work for me, can I switch to another player with my mmjb data base? Please say yes!!!!!!! how can I do it? Please help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JOE_D View Post
    Has anyone encountered this problem? After DLing updates to Win XP, MMJB Plus version 7.5 has ceased to work on either of my computers (both desk tops). This happened after the Win update for explorer.

I don't like version 10 at all. It doesn't appear to have the recorder built in. I typically use MM to transfer old recordings to MP3, and the recorder is great for this.

I'd love to find a way to keep using MMJB, but at this point, I've simply uninstalled it...

THanks
    Same problem here, uninstalled and trying to migrate my data base to another player but I donīt know how.

This is the kind of thread I always end up discovering new music from.... it's the best thing about the "long tail" and music.... before u had to read in a magazine or hunt around in a record store to find something cool -- which made the choices always subject to the "gatekeeping" of editors and music store buyers and etc... -- which would lead inevitably to mediocrity and the prevalence of "poser music" -- i.e. stuff that you want to like because you think it's cool, not because you really like it. Music journalism especially creates high-profiles for really lame stuff, because journalists are always looking behind their backs, trying to profile something that they think in 2 years people will think they were cool for liking "way back when".... I GREATLY prefer the democratic nature of threads like these, where people simply list their tastes and you can just look something up on itunes or youtube and check it out for yourself....

These days I'm really into techno and techno/rock and stuff like that -- try searching for these songs:

Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
    Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
    Control One "Just A Little Bit"
    Ian Carey "Redlight"
    Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"

I don't usually go for techno but these are sort of like a weird crossover between rock and techno/trance.

Here are also some downloads with some other cool stuff too -- http://www.electricfilebox.com/tracks