Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getdataback

cmorton

That was the same problem i was having, but thanks for looking. I am trying the program you recommended right now. The price is a lot more reasonable than some of the other programs i have found, so hopefully it works.

1getbored

im looking for an older version of get back data. the current version is 2.31, is there anyone who has something older, like 2.24, 2.22, or 2.25. anything will help

Super Moderator

Originally posted by 1getbored@Sep 25 2004, 02:55 PM
    im looking for an older version of get back data.
    All those wanting to make a request.
    Please search BEFORE posting any requests, you neither bothered to search or do a proper request submission in your posting.
    If you had taken the time to read the pinned topic which states to read before posting, you would have been aware to search before posting, and if you searched, then you would have seen this pre-exisiting thread. Which yours was merged into.

A reason to search before posting... to get an answer now, and not have to wait for someone to come along and find it for you. It's not too painful to read it. It benefits anyone who thinks of requesting an app, there has been 1,400 requests made. There is a good chance your app will be in one of those.

1getbored

Originally posted by locustfurnace+Sep 25 2004, 03:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Sep 25 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--1getbored@Sep 25 2004, 02:55 PM
    im looking for an older version of get back data.
    All those wanting to make a request.
    Please search BEFORE posting any requests, you neither bothered to search or do a proper request submission in your posting.
    If you had taken the time to read the pinned topic which states to read before posting, you would have been aware to search before posting, and if you searched, then you would have seen this pre-exisiting thread. Which yours was merged into.

A reason to search before posting... to get an answer now, and not have to wait for someone to come along and find it for you. It&#39;s not too painful to read it. It benefits anyone who thinks of requesting an app, there has been 1,400 requests made. There is a good chance your app will be in one of those.

[/b][/quote]

i tried searching a bunh of times, but maybe i didnt search right, i searched for "get data back"

1getbored

Program Name: getdataback for NTFS
    Current version: 2.31
    Desired versions: 2.0-2.25
    Description: get back your data, even though its formatted, gone, or has a virus

Super Moderator

verion 2.0 is already posted, look under the 2nd posting by Therese

1getbored

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Sep 25 2004, 04:49 PM
    verion 2.0 is already posted, look under the 2nd posting by Therese
    yeah but i need it for ntfs, thats for fat

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazala View Post
    I am looking for GetDataBack for FAT v 2.0 if any one here have the link to downoad this software then do guide me. I found one link on download.com but that ia its version 2.3 morover it is not registered so i can't recover my data .

Thanx in advance

U can also use the kernel recovery software

It is risk free software and it hardly costs you $79 (not more than)

http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/D...-Software.html

thanks

Default GetDataBack NTFS 3.02

Program Name: GetDataBack NTFS
    Current version: 3.03
    Desired versions: 3.02
    Description: Data Recovery software

Grandma (moderator)

I can’t find out the file version of this program by just starting the installation, and I don’t want to make a complete installation of the program on my comp.
    Though, I have searched around and checked the file sizes and file dates and I believe that the links below give version 3.02 – but I can’t leave any guaranties.

ftp://147.175.111.14/pub/pc/utilfile/gdbnt.zip
    ftp://ftp.elf.stuba.sk/pub/pc/utilfile/gdbnt.zip
    http://files5.majorgeeks.com/files/b...very/gdbnt.zip

BTW, I also added your request to the existing thread about GetDataBack.