Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Videomach and Firefox

Just a heads up. I sent an email with an older version of Videomach 2.7.2 and some installers for Firefox (1.01, 1.06, and 1.07). Newer versions of Videomach leaves a watermark on exported video. I have 2.7.0 too if you'd like to have it.

Thats great you are contributing, you could read the threads on submitting files to O.V.com
    there are a couple of long ones just below your thread but dont be discouraged.

older firefox releases are available for download from the home site.
    ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

here is a Videomach thread in requests http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?&t=3135

Oh I read them. Didn't seem like these forums were suffering from over-activity so I thought I'd just post a heads up. I went ahead and posted a direct link in the Videomach request thread, but it was 2 months old and that guy may be long gone.

But hopefully it will get added to the site soon, and I can just start linking people here to get it.