Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Morpheus Help!

thread killer

hi guys. curious, i&#39;m using morpheus for the first time and all of my d/l&#39;s are either not connecting or are too slow (<1 kb/s). i&#39;ve ensured all of my d/l&#39;s are from the hits w/ the most amount of hosts, etc...

is there anything in my morpheus settings i can adjust or are there any other ideas you guys may have?

thanks&#33;

Originally posted by thread killer@Aug 17 2004, 03:29 PM
    hi guys. curious, i&#39;m using morpheus for the first time and all of my d/l&#39;s are either not connecting or are too slow (<1 kb/s). i&#39;ve ensured all of my d/l&#39;s are from the hits w/ the most amount of hosts, etc...

is there anything in my morpheus settings i can adjust or are there any other ideas you guys may have?

thanks&#33;
    [are there any other ideas you guys may have] there are indeed, post this question on a dedicated p2p site such as www.p2p.com , OLDVERSION is not a filesharing forum it merely archives some older versions of these programs and members here for the most part do not use such apps and are therefore not as able to answer these questions as dedicated filesharers on dedicated p2p sites

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 17 2004, 05:41 PM
    there are indeed, post this question on a dedicated p2p site such as www.p2p.com ,

www.p2p.com is NOT a p2p forum.It is the home of Port 2 Print, an online graphic communications provider. The correct web site should be:

http://www.p2p-zone.com

Originally posted by pun+Aug 18 2004, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pun @ Aug 18 2004, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guest@Aug 17 2004, 05:41 PM
    there are indeed, post this question on a dedicated p2p site such as www.p2p.com ,

www.p2p.com is NOT a p2p forum.It is the home of Port 2 Print, an online graphic communications provider. The correct web site should be:

http://www.p2p-zone.com [/b][/quote]
    sorry [puny] i actually used that from another thread so i guess it was wrong in there as well , never mind gave you a chance to have a rattle at someone for all you filesharers go to edited for your p2p stuff

the site offers kazaa downloads, which due to the Sharman vs Oldversion, this would put OV in violation as well. So please do not post links to that site. ~locustfurnace

Originally posted by Guest Unregistered@ Aug 18 2004, 04:39 PM
    i actually used that from another thread so i guess it was wrong in there as well
    an advantage of membership is to edit your posts.
    if you post a link to existing threads it may be easier to fix rather than compound errors.