Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator

Originally posted by yunfan+Sep 7 2004, 07:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yunfan @ Sep 7 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>why not using winrar? it&#39;s more famous than winzip in our here . [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--http://www.rarlab.com/

you don&#39;t use cracked softwares?[/quote]
    Why would someone even waste their time using a cracked title when there are many FREE alternatives, many work even better than the original app. Using cracks on software is illegal by the way. Check out the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) for information on software laws.

yunfan

i know using cracks on software is illegal ,but i want to know if your system is wrong and you must reinstall windows xp,you will install the official edition?

And if you want to learn photoshop,dreamwar,vc,3dmax and other softwares, which edition do you choose?

Originally posted by yunfan@Sep 9 2004, 05:43 AM
    i know using cracks on software is illegal ,but i want to know if your system is wrong and you must reinstall windows xp,you will install the official edition?

And if you want to learn photoshop,dreamwar,vc,3dmax and other softwares, which edition do you choose?
    dont be a tick mate, all titles usually have a trial period to ALLOW YOU to try the title, cracks are illegal , what you are saying more or less is that they are ok to try a title though. not so buddy. as far as your other point of reinstalling windows xp, YES , anyone with half a brain would use an official version not a copy. there is nearly everything that is retailin freeware available on the www and as with windows if you dont want to buy it choose an alternative free os

Super Moderator

Originally posted by yunfan+Sep 9 2004, 05:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yunfan @ Sep 9 2004, 05:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i know using cracks on software is illegal ,but i want to know if your system is wrong and you must reinstall windows xp,you will install the official edition?[/b]

If i have XP already installed and it is as you say, "wrong", then i would reinstall with the disks provided with the system. For if i already have XP installed once, its a good bet i would be owning an original copy in the first place.

<!--QuoteBegin--yunfan
    @Sep 9 2004, 05:43 AM
    And if you want to learn photoshop,dreamwar,vc,3dmax and other softwares, which edition do you choose?[/quote]
    Would download and try the trial version. Why does everyone think you must crack the software to use it on your first day. It has 30days usually to try it out. No cracks needed at that moment.
    If the title does what you like or need, after the trial is over, consider purchasing it. Else, use a freeware alternative