Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Pitstop Server

OldYoung

Program Name: PitStop Server
    Current version:3.1
    Desired versions:1.5 , 1.6, 2, 2.3
    Description: Enfocus PitStop Server has brought the efficiency of automated workflow to the Portable Document Format. Now Pistop Server extends this power even further with enhanced processing performance (more than 30% faster) and an extensive action list library that lets users change a broad range of document attributes quickly and easily.

Super Moderator

Due to poor website design on the developers part. I am unable to access this website, it requires, or demands I have some sort of shockwave installed to even enter their site. This is just downright terrible. Not everyone who surfs the net wants to view someone's animated advertisement just to be able to view a webpage.
    Better designed sites offer the ability to skip past the presentation and proceed into the site. Not this one.

What are you wanting to do with your PDF's? There are many free tools for PDF creation and manipulation, I've post many on this forum in the past,
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry6568
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry5159

OldYoung

thanks alot guyes for your help..
    but still its not done ..

What are you wanting to do with your PDF's? There are many free tools for PDF creation and manipulation, I've post many on this forum in the past,

just download the demo version of the software to know how it help with changing colours and soo many other things .. i am working in a process house that is why its help full for me ..

thanks pun for your trying .. but the link you gave it took me to another site ?? whice is

http://www.cannotfind.net/

just click and see

Beta

I followed Pun's link without any problem to an 8Mb pitstop download.

Originally posted by OldYoung@Sep 8 2004, 01:35 PM
    thanks pun for your trying .. but the link you gave it took me to another site ??
    I still have the install program on my drive. Can your E-mail handle about a 10 mb attachment? (The attachment is always larger then the actual file size. In this case 8.22 mb.) If so let me know your E-mail address and I can send it to you.

eagle

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Aug 31 2004, 12:34 PM
    Due to poor website design on the developers part. I am unable to access this website, it requires, or demands I have some sort of shockwave installed to even enter their site. This is just downright terrible. Not everyone who surfs the net wants to view someone's animated advertisement just to be able to view a webpage.
    Better designed sites offer the ability to skip past the presentation and proceed into the site. Not this one.
    Flash sites can really be something to see, if done correctly.... this wasn't one of those times, though.

Amusingly enough, their 'snazy' use of Flash was excusively for the enterance portal where you select what part of the world you live in hoping that it will bring up a page you're able to read. How quaint. Yet you can't get in without Flash Player. Really, someone should be fired for coming up with this ingenius design.

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Sep 8 2004, 01:58 PM
    I followed Pun's link without any problem to an 8Mb pitstop download.
    so did i mate, perhaps oldyoung ought to try it again

OldYoung

I dont know how to say it or how to tell that how this nice site help me to find what i was looking for for a long time..
    ..... the link worked with me and i am downloading the file right now ..
    thanks pun and all of you guyes ..
    really you did alot for me ..