Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hackers Office

Zach

Program Name: Hackers Office 2001
    Current version: None
    Desired versions: Any

Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated!

Super Moderator

The site you link to only offers tuts, you do not give a description in your request to state what exacty the requested programs does.
    The reason the HOWTo is formatted and pinned is so you follow it exactly, this is all that is required. Do not change things. Otherwise, such as in this case. you left out the description of what your seeking does. and we are left to guess hwat it is you seek.
    If your looking for an Office Suite, search the forum as many free office suites and tools have already been posted.
    If your looking for a tut. Highly unlikely it is going to be found.

Zach

I have not used the program and therefore could not tell you exactly what it does, but I think that it is a collection of hacking tools.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Zach@Aug 31 2004, 12:12 AM
    but I think that it is a collection of hacking tools.
    Stating it is a collection of "hacking tools" is extremely vague. What sort of hacking? CC, C++, ASM, TCP, UDP, ELF, kernel, hardware, bios, device drivers, password, etc .etc. etc.

What are you wanting to hack? source code? icons? there exists hundreds of tools for this purpose.
    If you don't know how to program, then learn that first. Otherwise what your really doing is scripting something from someone else, and that is not hacking.
    Look on sourceforge for free source code, download the free GNU toolkits for compiling. Edit or hack the free source code and build it. Make something good with your time. Hack out some new device drivers or hack out a new GTK+2 port of LICQ.

Zach

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Aug 31 2004, 12:22 PM

Stating it is a collection of "hacking tools" is extremely vague. What sort of hacking? CC, C++, ASM, TCP, UDP, ELF, kernel, hardware, bios, device drivers, password, etc .etc. etc.

What are you wanting to hack? source code? icons? there exists hundreds of tools for this purpose.
    If you don't know how to program, then learn that first. Otherwise what your really doing is scripting something from someone else, and that is not hacking.
    Look on sourceforge for free source code, download the free GNU toolkits for compiling. Edit or hack the free source code and build it. Make something good with your time. Hack out some new device drivers or hack out a new GTK+2 port of LICQ.
    "What Sort Of hacking?" I think that it is a collection of tools such as port scanners, spoofers, sniffers, netstat, telnet, WHOIS, tracert, ping, reverse DNS Lookup, etc. in a graphical interface. As far as knowing how to program, I know some VB and HTML and will be learning c++.

Super Moderator

I would not consider those as hackers tools. Those are more for network testing & security. Hacking would be as i had stated in the previous thread, such as changing code.
    If you want those security tools you can find some here

• http://www.all-nettools.com/software
    • Languard
    • nmap
      Nmap ("Network Mapper") is a free open source utility for network exploration or security auditing. It was designed to rapidly scan large networks, although it works fine against single hosts. Nmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the network, what services (application name and version) those hosts are offering, what operating systems (and OS versions) they are running, what type of packet filters/firewalls are in use, and dozens of other characteristics.
    • Nessus
      Tenable offers the power of the Nessus vulnerability scanner for the Microsoft Windows platform. NeWT stands for 'Nessus Windows Technology' and is a stand-alone vulnerability scanner