Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If someone is looking for Kazaa Lite Ressurection, just type the words in a search engine. For that is what I did when I read about it here. If people wouldn't choose to be lazy or not have any common sense, then I guarantee, they would find what they are looking for. I do not desire a negative response to this message, I am simply informing people of the obvious method to perform. Don't waste your time telling me to let it die or any of that other crap, I only post when I have something important to say. Someone has to cut through the walls of stupidity and ignorance. For the sake of everyone, carry out the cognitive process, don't f***ing spam.

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 18 2004, 08:43 PM
    If someone is looking for Kazaa Lite Ressurection, just type the words in a search engine. For that is what I did when I read about it here. If people wouldn't choose to be lazy or not have any common sense, then I guarantee, they would find what they are looking for. I do not desire a negative response to this message, I am simply informing people of the obvious method to perform. Don't waste your time telling me to let it die or any of that other crap, I only post when I have something important to say. Someone has to cut through the walls of stupidity and ignorance. For the sake of everyone, carry out the cognitive process, don't f***ing spam.
    there are no walls of stupidity to cut through , and it has nothing to do with people being lazy, you have stated you post when you have something important to say, kl klr and all of those apps have caused countless amounts of spamming of this site and also unpleasantness for members and regular guests, you do not wish to have a negative response to your post , folk here do not post negative responses for the most part but once again this is an unnecessary post ,filesharing has taken up more than enough of peoples time and resources and as people here who visit this site for the most part do not use them then the best course of advice is to refer people to a dedicated filesharing forum, your point is valid but has been covered more than once, this is not a filesharing forum and people should not have to have it rammed in their faces almost daily when they are not really interested

Super Moderator

This is yet another spammy posting to keep kazaa on the boards. Can not go a day without seeing something related to it. Nothing wrong with this post other then it just states something obvious as most people probably googled their way to this board. If people are ignorant of search engines, then they are not going to understand how to search for their files on kazaa as well.

A must know of using the internet is what tools to use. No one can just type in URLS and find what they are looking for without having had ever been on a site before. So one must use a search engine, thats a give-in.
    If those people who are not using a search engine somehow land here. I'd not suggest they use google. I suggest they make their way over to a local computer user's group and learn something about using the internet.
    Most bigger (local) ISPs offer classes on using the internet. Take a class.
    If no classes are available, buy a book. such as Internet for Dummies

I seriously doubt that someone has actually said to just type this in a search engine. Most people have to be informed of the exact instructions, because in general people want things that they want to just appear out of thin air. I am trying to stop people from posting so frequently because of their ridiculous confusion, if you want to call my post useless then fine, I am trying to keep kazaa on the boards and perhaps if people could see past their anger, they would know this is what I am trying to do. I would imagine that is not that they are ignorant of search engines, although for some reason they have not realized how to use it effectively, once again I trying to make it clear cut for people, so I and everyone else here do not have to see this forum cluttered. If you want to keep it cluttered, and not redirect them to the actual kazaa forum, by not allowing me post a message without these comments for your hatred of kazaa. Then you are simply being a masochist.

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 19 2004, 10:42 AM
    I seriously doubt that someone has actually said to just type this in a search engine. Most people have to be informed of the exact instructions, because in general people want things that they want to just appear out of thin air. I am trying to stop people from posting so frequently because of their ridiculous confusion, if you want to call my post useless then fine, I am trying to keep kazaa on the boards and perhaps if people could see past their anger, they would know this is what I am trying to do. I would imagine that is not that they are ignorant of search engines, although for some reason they have not realized how to use it effectively, once again I trying to make it clear cut for people, so I and everyone else here do not have to see this forum cluttered. If you want to keep it cluttered, and not redirect them to the actual kazaa forum, by not allowing me post a message without these comments for your hatred of kazaa. Then you are simply being a masochist.
    spam is spam people get to OV by searching , by entering different search words and sifting through the results, kazaa is ONE subject amongst many, people here at OV should not have to repeat and repeat this subject just because a select few think it important , i mean a select few which im sure are repeating this subject over and over as just guests or using different names to keep the subject alive, this posting on the subject has gone on for quite a while, your post says use google to search with, many of the recent threads have had links added refering them to filesharing forums which would give them the oportunity to contact people who are avid p2p users and therefore know more about the subject and more of if and where things may be available on the web. your post was just another spam thread like so many others. dont reply either we need no more on this subject.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest+Aug 19 2004, 10:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 19 2004, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I seriously doubt that someone has actually said to just type this in a search engine. Most people have to be informed of the exact instructions, because in general people want things that they want to just appear out of thin air. [/b]

Right, most people looking for old versions of kazaa would type into a search engine " old versions of kazaa" and they would get a link to this site.
    Originally posted by -Guest@Aug 19 2004, 10:42 AM
    I am trying to keep kazaa on the boards and perhaps if people could see past their anger, they would know this is what I am trying to do.
    Yes, that was evident.

Originally posted by -Guest@Aug 19 2004, 10:42 AM
    I would imagine that is not that they are ignorant of search engines, although for some reason they have not realized how to use it effectively,
    Adding another thread is clutter, the first thing users need to do is search the forum, no one here is going to deny kazaa and the rest are mildly popular with those who like the free-rides, and do not wish to actually pay for anything. But instead of adding a thread, they should search this forum, since there are many good topics on these titles already. If they can not seem to search this site, then i do not see them using a full search engine such as yahoo or google.

<!--QuoteBegin--Guest
    @Aug 19 2004, 10:42 AM
    I trying to make it clear cut for people, so I and everyone else here do not have to see this forum cluttered. [/quote]
    This is what I do as the forums moderator. This is what I am doing right now, trying to eliminate the clutter.

Enoch

I am not quite sure if this link is illegal however if anyone wants to talk about kazaa lite ressurection go to this forum, don&#39;t even respond to this message just let it be or read it, unless you want this thread to continue.

FSP Forums

Beta

Far from being illegal it would be an asset if all posts received on this board concerning spam P2P dross, could be instantly diverted to that forum where it would seem that inane posts and posters are welcome.

guest_guest

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 18 2004, 08:43 PM
    If someone is looking for Kazaa Lite Ressurection, just type the words in a search engine. For that is what I did when I read about it here. If people wouldn&#39;t choose to be lazy or not have any common sense, then I guarantee, they would find what they are looking for. I do not desire a negative response to this message, I am simply informing people of the obvious method to perform. Don&#39;t waste your time telling me to let it die or any of that other crap, I only post when I have something important to say. Someone has to cut through the walls of stupidity and ignorance. For the sake of everyone, carry out the cognitive process, don&#39;t f***ing spam.
    i cant believe no one pointed this out already:
    you dont want a negative response, yet your post is negative itself in that youre telling people that theyre stupid and lazy. good job, bucko&#33;

Administrator

such a futile attempt this is to keep kazaa up the listings, its time to stop feeding the TROLLS
    simply me