Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Beta

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jun 20 2004, 07:13 PM
    I do not know what Ablix or Igor have planned for the future.
    I very much hope that you will be included in the scheme of things to come ?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Jun 20 2004, 03:56 PM
    I very much hope that you will be included in the scheme of things to come ?
    Thanks, as you are aware, I am not responsible for this site. I am just a member like yourself.

Hi locustfurnace !

I send and submit of zone alarm 3.7.202.000 the free version it was in a zip file to submit@oldversion.com on the 30/06/2004
    i can`t see on your website ?

Why do you have an email call submit@oldversion.com if you don`t post the new submit on you site ?

Or shall you first ask the vendor http://www.zonelabs.com or even http://www.chechpoint.com ?

Please answer my quistion if you don`t i can see why i shut submit any old software to you my mail ?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest+Jul 18 2004, 01:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Jul 18 2004, 01:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i can`t see on your website ?

Please answer my quistion if you don`t i can see why i shut submit any old software to you my mail ?[/b]

Please refer to the postings made by myself prior in this thread for an answer. I do not run this site, I am just the moderator of the forum.

<!--QuoteBegin--locustfurnace
    @Jun 20 2004, 01:13 PM
    Just because you email files, does not mean they land on the site immediately.
    I sent many programs in over a year ago, and they never made it on the main site.
    Out of the dozens I have sent, I believe 1 did land in the list.

Don&#39;t be discouraged into sending in files, I do not know what Ablix or Igor have planned for the future.
    [/quote]

Hi&#33;

I have some great programs I like to submit.

Popup killer-the original, it still works with Win XP although they cancel the updates years ago.
    Macromedia Flash 5.0, I still use it, cant adopt to MX.
    And a bunch more....

I need an FTP address to upload, I cant mail them, aprox 50MB files.

I am to lazy to check back to this forum in the near future, but If you like the apps you can mail me at mindgem5@hotmail.com and I will upload em to ya.

Hallo, I have 4 old versions of this cool email client, Incredimail, but in my language: Italian. The versions are precisely the 1180, 1324, 1361, 1579 plus the actual 1609. I tried to tell them by mail (submit@oldversions.com), but they haven&#39;t ever answered me. So do you think these files can be uploaded to be shared with everyone (and if yes, how?) or not?

Originally posted by BugMeNot@Sep 19 2004, 02:53 PM
    Hallo, I have 4 old versions of this cool email client, Incredimail, but in my language: Italian. The versions are precisely the 1180, 1324, 1361, 1579 plus the actual 1609. I tried to tell them by mail (submit@oldversions.com), but they haven&#39;t ever answered me. So do you think these files can be uploaded to be shared with everyone (and if yes, how?) or not?
    read the whole of this thread buddy, the answers to your queries are already there

Originally posted by m1t0s1s@Oct 12 2004, 07:49 AM
    I&#39;ve emailed the contribute address, but never got a response. I have some good stuff to contribute, like ACDSee 1.0 32-bit. The fastest image viewer ever.
    you can obviously read or you wouldnt be able to write , so slow down a bit and take the time to search and read some past postings ,had you done this you would of seen this thread a little way down the board
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=5&t=2959 3 pages on the same subject

Blu

Hello,
    Please don&#39;t yell at me if this was posted before. This isn&#39;t actually a request, but a suggestion: I myself have some old versions of various programs, but my 56k modem stops me from submitting it all. So, it would be great if you had some kind of "most wanted" and especially a "coming soon" list so that users wouldn&#39;t submit programs that have allready been mailed to you.

PS. Love this site&#33;
    Keep up the good work.. B)

Yes it would be nice to know whats required and whats received but that is likely a big task sorting out the submitted files, personally I dont bother just submit them to the forum and admin can grab them like everyone else, and its up immediately (relatively speaking ;-) .However dont let me put you off you may use a large pipe you can pour it through, for me its a waste of traffic.Then again O.V.coms mailbox is prolly like a museums basement no one knows whats down there but hopefully its safe.
    "most wanted" I would have to say applications that start with a k&#33; but keep an eye on the forums everyone wants something for something.

Here is a free file host that is sensible enough to not bother with requiring registration
    <s>http://www.upload4free.com/</s> support it and it may serve us

Yes the good work is done by those that love it.

b.t.w. I am unsure what volume is at your end :unsure: ;)
    edit:strike that upload site prolly terminal