Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

steve_majora

anybody have norton antivirus 2004 installation. i need it for sevrel reasons.

Beta

Go out and buy it. Or better still go and TROLL somewhere else.
    Your previous posts reveal exactly who/what you are so be advised that any future posts will probably be
    1) Ignored.
    2) Deleted or locked.
    3) Ridiculed like this one.

Super Moderator

I agree Jaime;

Originally posted by steve_majora+Aug 20 2004, 12:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steve_majora @ Aug 20 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>does anyone know how to format the computer, because i need mine formatted bad.[/b]

Originally posted by -steve_majora@Jun 10 2004, 03:15 PM
    i don&#39;t know how to put songs on my digital audio player.
    <!--QuoteBegin--steve_majora
    @Jun 10 2004, 03:04 PM
    i got a mp3 player and can&#39;t figure out how to use it. how do u transfer the songs to the mp3 player? please help&#33;&#33;&#33;[/quote]

Since you never posted a follow up Steve, all your posts have been nothing but questions, and you never returned to fulfill what was asked of you. These and all future posts will be considered spam.