Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FruityLoops

Super Moderator

Couple similar apps.
    • Hammerhead (Freeware)
      is a simple TR-909-like drum computer program aiming at the dance-scene. You can use it to create perfect Techno loops, Jungle patterns or House beats, but it's also suitable for Hip Hop, Triphop, Rap, Industrial and almost any other music you can think of.
    • Stomper (Freeware)
      a Microsoft Windows software synths originally intended for electronic drums and drum-like sounds but can do just about any kind of whacky analog-ish synth squeals.
    • ReBirth (Shareware)
      is the software reincarnation of two analog bassline synths and two classic drum machines. We've also thrown in a digital delay, a quad-input distortion unit, a compressor and an analog filter emulation unit, the PCF (Pattern Controlled Filter). All the quirks and subtle qualities of analog, combined with the convenience of modern computers (a minimum of cables, integration with your sequencer software, complete front panel automation, real-time audio streaming and much more).
    • RubberDuck H30+ (Shareware)
      is a realtime software synthesizer dedicated to electronic dance music. Roughly based on the the well known TB-303, the RD H30+ synthesis model consists of an oscillator wave with a resonant filter sweep applied to it combined with a simple hardware sequencer design which resolves in the typical twisted, screaming, bubbling bass sound that is often used in Acid House, Trance, or Techno productions.
    • SIMSYNTH (Shareware)
      is a very capable sound synthesizer, that lets you create a wide range of analogue sounds.
    • ORION Pro (Shareware)
      is the is the affordable edition of Orion, for beginners and experienced users alike. It provides all the essential tools to get you started making music with your computer: sequencer and playlist for arranging the parts of your song, a selection of Generators with preset sounds, a range of Effects to process and modify those sounds, and a Mixer with everything you need to to bring it all together.

eger

Looking for version 2.5 or earlier of FruityLoops. Contains a demo song that I am looking for. Thanks!

Super Moderator

coldblooded

Does any1 got the full version? :unsure:

The full version with everything. <_<

Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.
    http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php

The software developers issue trial versions of a program for you to download and test. The full versions they sell to make money and pay for further developing.

Here at http://www.oldversion.com we locate Demos, Shareware, Freeware and Trial versions for people.

If you&#39;d like a program that fits into this catagory then read How to Request an App and fill out the required information. But please, DO NOT ASK for full versions or serials, cracks, patches or warez here. Your request will go unfilled if you do.

Related topic FruityLoops Requests

Beta

Strictly speaking this is not a request. So to answer his query I would have to say, No I personally do not have any of the above.

Hopefully he will read and understand (if capable) pun&#39;s reply.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/209204.html there ya go thats the download sorted, and nearly forgot : &#036;99.00 thats the price of the licence

Super Moderator

coldblooded and anyone else, please do not private message me, or other members asking for cracks for software. I do not use cracks, I do not assist in locating cracks and I do not fulfill requests off the main forum.

If you want a program, and like a program, spend the money for the app, you help ensure its future development by paying for the software. If you can not afford the price, use a freeware alternative. I&#39;ve posted several in the previous thread which can be located in pun&#39;s reply.

cobra_svt

hi am new here and was wondering if anyone knows where i can get fruityloops 3, 4, or 5 because i been searching and cannaot find it so can anyone please tell me or if anyone gots it can u send it to me thanks

Originally posted by cobra_svt@Feb 18 2005, 01:33 PM
    hi am new here ... where i can get fruityloops 3, 4, or 5 because i been searching...
    welcome , but your searching hasnt ended, a good start would be to follow this link Please Read BEFORE Posting Requests&#33;&#33;
    there are good exisiting threads.