Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FruityLoops

Ao

Default FruityLoops

It'd be great if you could track down FruityLoops v2.6!

A

If anyone knows where I can get FruityLoops 2.7.2 please e-mail me. ealim2@hotmail.com
    Thanks

Grandma (moderator)

You can get FruityLoops vers. 2.7.2 here

http://www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/fr...35/fruitylo.zip

unknown23

I need either one of the three below these programs is a description of what it can do and etc.

FL Studio Producer Edition

FL Studio Fruityloops Edition

FL Studio Express

FL Studio is a full-featured sequencer perfectly suited for creation of complex songs and realistic drum loops, with 32 bit internal mixing and advanced MIDI support. The resulting song or loop can be exported to a WAV/MP3 file and all MIDI events can be exported to a standard MIDI file. FL Studio is a pattern based sequencer, which means you create your songs in pieces (patterns) using the Step Sequencer and the Piano Roll view and then weld those pieces together using the Playlist window (the Playlist also supports full-featured audio tracks with hardrrive streaming). Then you can add a wide range of effects to your instruments (reverb, phaser, flanger etc.) and route the resulting mixer tracks in any way you like to create complex mixing chains with ease.

Administrator

a properly formatted request would be nice, people would be by far in a better position to help your request if you read the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP and add the necessary info as per that pinned topic.
    simply me

unknown23

i did follow the correct form on how to ask for a request...the only thing i forgot was the website address i am sorry that i forgot to put that in the site is www.fruityloops.com all the other info on how it works and etc is listed in my first post also the three i listed are the current versions that are out there is no version number listed on the website

Administrator

a demo version of the current release is accessible from the homepage you supplid, if it is an older one you would like to try, http://www.sonicspot.com/fruityloops/fruityloops.html has version 3, 7.10mb the current demo version is 28.3 mb v4.5.2
    simply me

Bleek0323

Can anyone give me the FULL Fruity Loops v7 App.

Thanks.

Bleek0323

Fruity Loops Producer Edition
    http://www.fruityloops.com

Originally posted by Bleek0323@Jul 21 2004, 11:15 AM
    Can anyone give me the FULL Fruity Loops v7 App.
    First read the How To Request An App

Second read this

http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php

This taken from the FAQs

Why do you only have freeware and shareware?

This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.

So to answer if anyone can get you the FULL version. NO!

Reason? The FULL App of any program isn't freeware or shareware. They are sold to make the producer money. Unless it is released as FREE ware in which case there wouldn't be a Trial and a Full version. So download the program, buy it at the web site and you'll have your Full version. If you'd like a Demo, Trial, Shareware or Freeware App by all means, re-visit us and post the proper info folowing the guidelines outlined in

How To Request An App