Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FruityLoops

Beta

Well yeah, unless some day it appears on a website such as giveawayoftheday.com, or if the developpers / publisher decide to set old versions as freeware ...

Default Seeking Shareware Version

Hello, I really wanted to start a new thread for this request because this thread is so cluttered with garbage and people who obviously can't read.

Desperately seeking:
    Program Name: Fruityloops/FL Studio
    Current version: none (new ones suck!)
    Desired versions: 3.56 (NOT 3 or 3.2 something..)
    Description: Sampler/Sequencer

In case anyone uploads it in the zip format I had gotten it in, I DO NOT WANT THE SAMPLE PACKS. So you can rip those out to save u/l time. Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyC View Post
    Hello, I really wanted to start a new thread for this request because this thread is so cluttered with garbage and people who obviously can't read.
    people who obviously cant read ? not the ideal attitude for someone asking for help.those who added to this thread previously must of helped someone ,didnt see any other complaints.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyC View Post

Desired versions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Therese
    Grandma (moderator)
    Some older versions of FruityLoops:
    ftp://ftp.ege.edu.tr/pub/Ses/FruityL...mo_Install.exe
    I understand completely, however if you or someone that could help you carefully read page 3 ( & I don't mean the tabloids that wont help the vision) you may find your request has already been answered.
    10.93MB install didn't work for me however I am sure that is just a clash with my current configuration not something likely to be duplicated.

Thank you so much! I have no Idea how I missed that. (Maybe all the clutter in thread, I dunno...) I'm a moderator at other forums and I have to deal with it all the time. Constantly deleting posts of retail music, etc... And by the way with the "can't read" thing. I was referring to the people asking for full versions. The Requests forum says "NO PIRACY" real friggin' big next to the title. Everyone knows it's shareware/commercial software. I apologize if I was rude. And thanks a lot again...

Default Fruity Loops (not FL Studio)

Program Name: Fruity Loops (now FL Studio)
    Current version: 8.0.2
    Desired versions: 3.5.6 , 3.3.0 , 2.7.2 , 1.7.6 , 1.4.3
    Description: Loop-based music creation software

Looks like all the links in this thread are dead
    I've already used all major search engines and I still can't find a single page with a working link.

All I want is clean, legit demo versions of this software,not viruses and cracks.

Fruity Loops 3.5.6
    Fruity Loops 3.3.0
    Fruity Loops 2.7.2
    Fruity Loops 1.7.6
    Fruity Loops 1.4.3

Old versions of Fruity Loops are so hard to find.
    Last edited by pegaz; 06-07-2009 at 07:36 AM.

Grandma (moderator)

Default Fruityloops 4 or 5

Hi all. I have been trying to find fruityloops 4 or 5 Demo all over the web.
    Does anybody know where i can find it?
    Last edited by the gaffer; 08-03-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Moved to existing thread

The archive has grown check for your requested version here