Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

pray tell me why do this site have anonymous members ? people think they are anonymous but then you can tell who they are when they fulfill a request or something , seems kinda pointless dont ya think

It's a feature built into the Invision forum software. It's the members option, he/she may use it (or not), for any reason desired....Even if it doesn't make sense to an anonymous guest.

They're not anonymous to the administrators, so it can't really be used for mischievious purposes.

Your question might get a better answer if it were directed to sales@invisionpower.com

I use the anonymous option cause it disables the PM icon in the View Complete List for people to easily click and IM me, but, when I want that feature active I just log in normally.

As for the filling of Requests, I sometimes forget to log in before filling them so you don't always see my name beside the fill. Oh well, I don't fill Requests just to be able to boast I've found XX number of programs for people anyways.