Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Originally posted by merxx@Sep 30 2003, 04:54 PM
    my computer doesent open hotmail page
    The website page?
    did you computer use to let you in? or did you update any programs or make any changes to the system before experiencing this problem?
    do you get any kind of errors? if yes, what do they state?

neha

hiya my name is neha

msn messenger does not work, i tried using it...but it keeps askin me to update to a newer version

Super Moderator

please check the previous postings for the same question your asking.
    there may be a solution in there. Since the same question has been asked alot recently. Just browse through all the postings that have MSN in the topic. you might find a solution already mentioned.

youngbuck

hey im having the exact same problem as "frustrated" and i have downloaded trillian version 0.74 but where would i download the msn 5 skin cause i tried getting it from www.mess.be and it wouldn't combine and work it would still say "your sign in name doesn't exist or your password is incorrect...etc"::: may i please get step by step help for this

thank you

ching_nia

ok im new to old version and i just found it.... im glad to hear there are people out there with the same prob as me. i downloaded msn 6, and i could sign in but i whent and got my comp fix and a lil upgraded but when i got it back msn was deleted so i whent to dl it again but half way throught the dowlaod it said currupt file(soon relized that fagit of a computer guy done some crap to it) and so i came here downlaoded msn 4.6 but when i went to sign in it says a newer version bla bla bla and it still didnt let me dl msn 6 so What i have come here for is to ask where do i got trillian!!!!!!!

if any one replys thnx heaps

Dookie

http://www.trillian.cc/ is the website

Entering a search phrase like "Download Trillian" in a good search engine like IXQuick will find sites like this for you

ching_nia

hahaha yeah i sorta relized how dumb my question was after i wrote it.

thnx any way

ching_nia

well the only thing that i can say to my computer is
    I HATE YOU U FAT PIECE OF JUNK CANT EVEN BLOODLY DO ANYTHING.....
    i downlaoded trillian and i was installing it then it said in valid somthing please download again i done so and the same message i would of posted the message on the trillian board but you have to be a member so any one with any help plz give it to me thnx

Super Moderator

then try using Easy Message

ching_nia

hey all

i used to have the same problem with msn. But i have started using trillian and had touble and if any one has the same problems as can sign in on trillian all that needs to be done is check yourinternet options then advanced and go to the bottom and there will be a box saying check for certificate sumthin or sumthing untick and make shure that your proxy settings are at https://nexus.passport.com and the port number is 443,, I THINK IF U HAVE TUOBLE SIGNING INTO MSN JUST TRY THE SAME THING AS WHAT I DONE ON TRILLIAN....

or just get trillian