Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Make sure you posted under the correct boards before assuming it was deleted. You posted under the General board, your message was merged into this existing thread.
    Please search before posting and do not duplicate posts.

If you post a message and can not find it, just do a search.

win9xuser

Are you the one who moved my message? I hate this fourm and will NOT be back. Idiots remove messages for no reason.

win9xuser

Im reposting this because someone removed it. If there is a problem please e-mail me at usa1@nlamerica.com. Im not posting this as a joke. Please don't remove it again.

I just downloaded msn messenger 6.0. It saids i have to upgrade to the new version. I don't want the new version because it requires ie 6.0. I hate ie6.0 in Windows 9x is there a way to make it work without 6.0?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by win9xuser@Jun 19 2005, 06:32 AM
    Are you the one who moved my message? I hate this fourm and will NOT be back. Idiots remove messages for no reason.
    Your message was Not removed, but moved to the correct board (this one), are you unable to scroll up this page to see your 2 postings?? Are you unable to read the descriptions for posting to boards? Are you unable to search? Are you unable to read what I posted, that your message was not removed?
    If you are not alert enough to see how the board is run, then maybe this board is not for you.
    You constantly keep posting in the WRONG board. So Yes, the post will be moved, not removed, simply moved. If you do post this same message again, the next time it will be deleted.
    As for calling someone an idiot...

win9xuser

Well im sorry i thought general was the right one. Noone has even replied anyway so remove the message moron.

win9xuser

Im reposting this because someone removed it. If there is a problem please e-mail me at usa1@nlamerica.com. Im not posting this as a joke. Please don't remove it again. Please do not move or remove this post. I just don't understand what im doing wrong.

I just downloaded msn messenger 6.0. It saids i have to upgrade to the new version. I don't want the new version because it requires ie 6.0. I hate ie6.0 in Windows 9x is there a way to make it work without 6.0?

Thanks

nobody removed it ,if you know nothing about the forum and post a request that has already been covered more than once the request is added to an existing thread (merged) yours was and if you look under the recent messenger thread a few posts down from this one with several pages you will find it and an answer to your request.why do people not learn a little before using a forum,if you read the HOW TO REQUEST AN APP you would of learned this as you had already posted this twice already.

win9xuser

If i can't use the old version of msn messenger then old version.com should remove it from there site. Its kinda crazy to keep it up if it can't be used.

Administrator

i dont think ov will remove that title just because it no longer works,there would be no point in having an archive of OLD programs if you removed versions of them,this point has been covered before regarding various titles, by searching and reading past postings you will get more of an insight into why they are there and why they are of use to people whether they are still functional or not.
    simply me

Anime

in the past few years upto today i always used default msn messenger 4.7 from xp default installation refusing to update version.

But last week i reformatted my window Xp pro.
    and end up default 4.7 which comes in windows couldn't start like what it does in the past,

a message keep telling me to update version and i also tried a few version after 4.7 and hope it will work need not have to update to 7.0 but all is prompt with a "install new version" and block from login (Force to update).

Does anyone know how to login using Older version?