Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Beta

Originally posted by Fanny@Apr 27 2005, 07:11 AM
    Is MSN Messenger V7 for W98 or only for WXP?
    Yes, it can run on Windows 98.

Fanny

HAs anyone had any problems with MSN Messenger Version 7?

Tiki20021

:blink: i have a question as well, i downloaded messenger 6.0 for my system and it won't let me sign in either, it says a newer version is available too, but i know my system is too slow to run it so how can i get it to work without downloading the 7.0 version of msn messenger?

6.2 is the one you want. google it.

why does microsoft take versions of explorer and messenger and change them when they origionally work fine I dont want a bunch of cartoons and junk I know
    microsoft is trying to keep up with yahoo but they
    are just as bad adding cartoons and junk to the new
    versions!
    so what if Yahoo is your rival ?

Ana

I have had problems with MNS 7.0 also, and have been trying to install older versions and they all lead to update it with the 7.0. When the msn 7.0 is running, my pc stops, and doesn´t do anything, have to restart it again and again... does anyone know with which msn doesn´t come up the alert to update it with the 7.0?

Marcella

I was happiely using messenger 6.2 and saw the upgrade and installed and guess what, I keep getting the error message "Cannot connect at this time. Error 80072ee7. Apparently the problem is that i am not connected to the internet but I am. I can go to passport, hotmail etc.

So I find this site and the only version of messenger , messenger will allow me download is 4.0. I tried 5.0 and 6.0 but the message window say: I must install 7.0. If I say no it shuts me out.

So how can I get 6.0 or 6.2 without the message forcing me to upgrade? Or what piece of s/w am i missing to install 7.0

Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

thanks everyon

mooko

i am wondering if Windows messenger 6.0 will run on an old Windows 95 machine?

my fiance moved and bought a very old computer for a few bucks and has msn 5.0 on there.
    she wants to have webcam cappability and voice communications too.
    This is why i ask.

thankyou.

mooko

win9xuser

I just downloaded msn messenger 6.0. It saids i have to upgrade to the new version. I don't want the new version because it requires ie 6.0. I hate ie6.0 in Windows 9x is there a way to make it work without 6.0?

win9xuser

Im reposting this because someone removed it. If there is a problem please e-mail me at usa1@nlamerica.com. Im not posting this as a joke. Please don't remove it again.

I just downloaded msn messenger 6.0. It saids i have to upgrade to the new version. I don't want the new version because it requires ie 6.0. I hate ie6.0 in Windows 9x is there a way to make it work without 6.0?