Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Originally posted by Anime@Jul 1 2005, 07:14 AM
    Does anyone know how to login using Older version?
    You will need to run a proxy in the form of a program named Sfyx. More details are available in this post by SSS.

GroningenGuest

I have the same problem with forced update to 7.0, so I think I also need that Sfyx program, but the link to the post by SSS doesn't work? Can somebody help me so I can chat with my friends and specially my girlfriend!
    Thnx already!

GroningenGuest

Never mind, I already found the program and it works fantastic! THNX!

clareyware

Default msn messenger - file MSIMG32.dll

I've tried to download MSN messenger but if I get older versions, it tells me I need to update my version in order to use it. But with MSN messenger 7.0, it always comes up with an error message, saying that one file needed to run the application - MSIMG32.dll - is damaged. I've tried to repair it through MSN, and even downloaded the file from another website and put it in the right folder (as far as I could tell - although I'm no expert!) and it still shows the same message.

Any ideas?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by clareyware
    I've tried to download MSN messenger but if I get older versions, it tells me I need to update my version in order to use it. But with MSN messenger 7.0, it always comes up with an error message, saying that one file needed to run the application - MSIMG32.dll - is damaged. I've tried to repair it through MSN, and even downloaded the file from another website and put it in the right folder (as far as I could tell - although I'm no expert!) and it still shows the same message.

Any ideas?
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...5&page=1&pp=10 read past postings about using older versions this thread has 19 pages and should answer your query
    simply me

Default Download

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get The admisnitrator right to download 1601

Administrator

from the administrator
    simply me

Default [MSN] I really want to downgrade!

Gday.

I really want to downgrade my MSN Messenger. I don't want 7.5 or 8 anymore.
    I would like to use any version from 1 to 5...

Now I have uninstalled the 7.5 and 8, then I downloaded a number of different Messenger versions from this site.

Once I install the old version and try to sign in, I get this message:

By clicking 'No' it stops signing in. By clicking 'Yes' it continues to upgrade back to Messenger 8.

Anyone know how to get rid of it so i can comfortably use an old version on messenger?

Thanks in advance!
    -TheOzman

Administrator

hi ozman,just a pointer ,i am sure this has been asked before and answered in past posting,always before posting try doing a search and whenever possible add to an existing thread ,it helps keep all related info together and makes it easier in the future for others to find things,another note when searching for msn try using the search term, messenger, or vary your search wording it often finds things you didnt know were already there and gets you a faster answer
    simply me

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by TheOzman View Post
    Gday.

I really want to downgrade my MSN Messenger. I don't want 7.5 or 8 anymore.
    I would like to use any version from 1 to 5...

Now I have uninstalled the 7.5 and 8, then I downloaded a number of different Messenger versions from this site.

Once I install the old version and try to sign in, I get this message:

By clicking 'No' it stops signing in. By clicking 'Yes' it continues to upgrade back to Messenger 8.

Anyone know how to get rid of it so i can comfortably use an old version on messenger?

Thanks in advance!
    -TheOzman
    I get that too, posted asking for help over a week ago and still nothing.

I searched this forum, tried it's suggestions and still can't get MSN to work properly. I hope someone else replies to this because I'd REALLY like to get an answer myself.