Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default ArtGem(any version)

Program Name: ArtGem
    Current version: 1.3
    Desired versions: 1.X
    Description: A small paint tool.

I'm having an impossible time finding it. I've been all over the place, and the few places that claim to have it(wareseeker and brothersoft) are not sites I would download anything from.

I got this thing on a cover cd originally. Though I can't recall for what magazine(possibly Pc World).
    Thanks for your help in advance

Administrator

i have downloaded and scanned the file from the brothersoft us mirror on this link and it installs all is fine and it is version 1.11 Free ArtGem Download
    simply me

Been scanned with multiple malware scanners and I'm positive its version 1.3 ,I haven't gotten around to installing it, I'm as confidant as you can ever be thats its ok. 30 day trial.
    http://ftp2.bmtmicro.com/rlv_ag13.exe <<< Downloads file
    I would be happy to install it,its just that I'd rather go for a swim@the moment!

P.S. Have you had problems with reputable wares downloaded from brothersoft?? most problems I'm sure would be from installing junk softwares that can be had at almost any download site.
    I not giving them my recommendation,I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow View Post
    Been scanned with multiple malware scanners and I'm positive its version 1.3 ,I haven't gotten around to installing it, I'm as confidant as you can ever be thats its ok. 30 day trial.
    http://ftp2.bmtmicro.com/rlv_ag13.exe <<< Downloads file
    I would be happy to install it,its just that I'd rather go for a swim@the moment!
    Yep. Coming off of bmtmicro, that's legit
    Bmtmicro is a software order processor(I used them for my shareware). And that's indeed a working file. Thank you very much.

P.S. Have you had problems with reputable wares downloaded from brothersoft?? most problems I'm sure would be from installing junk softwares that can be had at almost any download site.
    I not giving them my recommendation,I'm just curious.
    I've noticed Brothersoft comes up with software that shouldn't even be on the site. So I have little confidence in their upload policy.

I can't recall specifics any more but I recall finding versions of programs I use, that don't exist. IE the latest version is 1.6 and yet there 1.72 is.