Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i wont usually let myself be drawn into this kind of thing and already stated that i wouldnt reply to this anymore, but would just like to point out to all the usual kind of people with more than one working brain cell that, i do like to participate in a reasonable debate, this debate with this member throwing slurs at guests is not what i class as reasonable. he claims i leave a debate in a shcoolboy/girl tantrum way, this is also untrue, i try and spare others the time of reading utter rubbish that by carrying on speaking to such an idiot would cause. i think being registered or not does not matter and being unregistered does not give a small minded person the right to insult guests the way he does.please browse the forums and you will see very few threads where guests insult members yet this member very often having a poke at the guests. an absolute jerk

Beta

Again this ''Guest'' cannot leave well alone as he previously mentioned he was going to. It is very easy to call people idiot, jerk etc. whilst hiding behind your anonymous ''Guest'' title.
    As I mentioned, people that do not know how to conduct themselves in reasoned argument resort to hurling around the above childish comments as their command of the English language is generally poor and do not have any sensible debating skills.
    I am quite happy to continue this dialogue however do not make yourself appear so foolish by using such puerile language.

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Sep 25 2004, 05:56 AM
    Again this ''Guest'' cannot leave well alone as he previously mentioned he was going to. It is very easy to call people idiot, jerk etc. whilst hiding behind your anonymous ''Guest'' title.
    As I mentioned, people that do not know how to conduct themselves in reasoned argument resort to hurling around the above childish comments as their command of the English language is generally poor and do not have any sensible debating skills.
    I am quite happy to continue this dialogue however do not make yourself appear so foolish by using such puerile language.
    those with a problem always point their own downfalls towards someone else, the guest posts here have been reasonable and clear and you are the one that starts insults and then replies completely unreasonably, dont bother replying me as you will only highlight the problem you have with your attitude,and make yourself look even smaller and more childish than you already have. i left well alone and yet you were not grown up enough to do the same.

chester_ting

chester_ting, Your ideal job is a Second-Hand Car Salesman. <_<

My future is looking bright..

straight talker

my ideal job ? playing for rangers , i wish , but then never heard of them , i will contact you chester when my old banger gives up the ghost. LOL