Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Find out HERE

I got

"Your ideal job is a STRIPPER" (Using my handle)

quite sad , i think ya need to find a better use for the internet

Beta

Originally posted by Guest@Sep 22 2004, 04:19 PM
    As usual the even sadder ''Unregistered Guests'' hide behind their anonymity.

Super Moderator

figures....
    "locustfurnace, Your ideal job is a Traffic Warden"

Beta

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Sep 22 2004, 11:25 PM
    figures....
    "locustfurnace, Your ideal job is a Traffic Warden"
    I could imagine you not tearing up a ticket because you had already started writing it LOL.

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés+Sep 22 2004, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaime Andrés @ Sep 22 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guest@Sep 22 2004, 04:19 PM
    As usual the even sadder &#39;&#39;Unregistered Guests&#39;&#39; hide behind their anonymity. [/b][/quote]
    errm did i call anyone sad ( no ) errm did i mention your name (no) errm if you read what i wrote it was pointing at the link being sad NOT the poster,and the comment was a fun jest not an insult,i dont know what gives you the right to think you can insult guests and act the big high and mighty, perhaps you may want some salt and vinegar for that big chip on your shoulder. lighten up a bit

Beta

Originally posted by Guest+Sep 24 2004, 02:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 24 2004, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Jaime Andrés@Sep 22 2004, 04:57 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Guest
    @Sep 22 2004, 04:19 PM

As usual the even sadder &#39;&#39;Unregistered Guests&#39;&#39; hide behind their anonymity.
    errm did i call anyone sad ( no ) errm did i mention your name (no) errm if you read what i wrote it was pointing at the link being sad NOT the poster,and the comment was a fun jest not an insult,i dont know what gives you the right to think you can insult guests and act the big high and mighty, perhaps you may want some salt and vinegar for that big chip on your shoulder. lighten up a bit [/b][/quote]
    Your syntax (sentence construction)suggests that you are U.K. English ??

Why don&#39;t you register and be held responsible for your comments instead of hiding behind hundreds of &#39;&#39;Guest&#39;&#39; non de plume?

I certainly do not have any sort of chip on my shoulder be it salt and vinegar or cheese and onion, nor do I need to lighten up, however it is very annoying not knowing to whom I am addressing my comments.
    On these forums there are one or two articulate &#39;&#39;Guest &#39;&#39;posters, others rate between tolerable to insufferable.

If you register and participate as a member you will not feel insulted or think that others are &#39;&#39;High and Mighty&#39;&#39; as you would be on an equal footing.

Which ever &#39;&#39;Guest&#39;&#39; you are .......Pax

Super Moderator

It seems these posts by the_dude get way off-topic rather quickly. I don&#39;t think it matters much either, sure better than reading those "kazaa4life" threads&#33;

jaimes andres , i will not answer to this thread anymore, but yes you DO have a chip on your shoulder , presuming you know everything, poking insults and slurs towards GUESTS at every chance, and just to answer your other ridiculous comment, i dont feel insulted i think your just out of order insulting guests as you do,i dont feel as though i am on equal footing with you mate in fact i know i am way above you. you keep insulting folk boy. me im just happy being me, as far as their being one or two articulate guests and the rest being tolerable or insufferable , if the truth were known i think you would find that goes pretty much the same for members, although once again im far too grown up and polite to point the finger at anyone in particular, tara chuck

Beta

As usual when this particular &#39;&#39;Guest&#39;&#39; gets out of his/her depth in any reasoned debate he/she refuses to continue the dialogue and goes out in a tirade of schoolboy/girl tantrums.
    I do not intentionally wish to cause offence to unregistered users of these forums however in many cases the record speaks for itself with regard to anonymous posters.
    In the last &#39;&#39;Guest&#39;&#39; posting the author claims to be grown up. Unfortunately dear boy/girl you seem to have a long way to go before you reach maturity.

At least The Dude can claim to have the most posts that go off topic in the shortest amount of time, and locustfurnace gets a little light relief from the drudgery of moving and locking kazaa threads.