Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Beta

Yahoo has now realeased Yahoo Web Messenger. It's only a beta. It almosts looks like the full version of Yahoo Messenger, although it doesn't have the Mobile button in the tool bar. Go to Messenger.Yahoo.Com and click on Web Messenger to launch Yahoo Web Messenger.

Edit: Removed link to get to the web messenger manually. The page didn't seem to work. You are going to have to go to http://messenger.yahoo.com to launch it.

Nathan

Originally posted by SSS@Dec 21 2002, 04:20 PM
    Yahoo has now realeased Yahoo Web Messenger. It's only a beta. It almosts looks like the full version of Yahoo Messenger, although it doesn't have the Mobile button in the tool bar. Go to Messenger.Yahoo.Com and click on Web Messenger to launch Yahoo Web Messenger.

Edit: Removed link to get to the web messenger manually. The page didn't seem to work. You are going to have to go to http://messenger.yahoo.com to launch it.
    This has been out for a few years now on My Yahoo.
    It wasen't named web messenger tho.

Beta

Originally posted by Nathan+Jan 30 2003, 12:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nathan @ Jan 30 2003, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SSS@Dec 21 2002, 04:20 PM
    Yahoo has now realeased Yahoo Web Messenger. It&#39;s only a beta. It almosts looks like the full version of Yahoo Messenger, although it doesn&#39;t have the Mobile button in the tool bar. Go to Messenger.Yahoo.Com and click on Web Messenger to launch Yahoo Web Messenger.

Edit: Removed link to get to the web messenger manually. The page didn&#39;t seem to work. You are going to have to go to http://messenger.yahoo.com to launch it.
    It wasen&#39;t named web messenger tho. [/b][/quote]
    Yes they do.

michaela odone

I hate yahoo messenger because it doesn&#39;t work with the screen access software I use to go on line and to use the computer with. I have the same problem with msn messenger version 5.0. I can&#39;t use any of the ones from this web site because msn 8 won&#39;t let me.

Beta

Originally posted by Nathan@Jan 30 2003, 01:20 PM
    It wasen&#39;t named web messenger tho.
    The original was named Yahoo Messenger Java, however, it wasn&#39;t even close to the look of the Windows or Macintosh version.

Beta

Originally posted by lightsup55+Jan 31 2003, 10:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lightsup55 @ Jan 31 2003, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nathan@Jan 30 2003, 01:20 PM
    It wasen&#39;t named web messenger tho.
    The original was named Yahoo Messenger Java, however, it wasn&#39;t even close to the look of the Windows or Macintosh version. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, the original name was called Yahoo Messenger Java. Yahoo Web Messenger well, it has the look of the full version of Yahoo Messenger.