Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa

Dane

The Kazaa Lite version 4.2.1 will no longer play any of the music I have. I have been using Kazaa Lite now for several years now and this is the first problem I have had.
    All of the music that is in my sharded fold will play ok in the MusicMatch program fine.
    Please Help!

kazaa doesnt fly around here , you may want to check out www.p2pzone.com or one of the many p2p forums on the www just google p2p forums

There is no such thing as a Kazaa Lite 4.... :blink:

this post has been reported due to the link having downloads for kazaa which are no longer allowed on the forums

oldman

i have 2.4 on cd.from my labtop.i tryed to put on my pc.irun xp home editon i get it in but it wont connect upcan any one help me thanks if you can

completely the wrong place to post this but as you have already done it i will answer it and most likely the moderator will move it. before posting use the search fearure. had you done this you would of found dozens of kazaa threads of which you could read through and you would of more than likely found your answer. as stated in many of those threads THIS IS NOT A KAZAA FORUM it only archives old versions of programs.. for p2p help try a p2p dedicated site such as www.p2pzone.com as members here for the most part do not use these apps .

Hi I'm straight talker and I'm telling on you!!

Originally posted by Guest@Nov 3 2004, 11:48 PM
    Hi I'm straight talker and I'm telling on you!!
    i see no problem with a MEMBER following forum rules and pointing them out to others. obviously you do, if you have a problem with rules and my posts then please register and email or pm me and save others having to read your childish comments.

har

who cares if its not the right forum, buddy got his answer, now stop your sooking,

Super Moderator

Originally posted by har@Nov 4 2004, 01:54 PM
    who cares if its not the right forum, buddy got his answer, now stop your sooking,
    The people using the board care, thats who.