Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Spirits,etc...

Default Spirits,etc...

I have a friend who used to go ORB hunting and man did he capture some amazing pics with the orbs clearly visible (Spirits,etc)

http://navarrone.com/phenomena/faith.htm

(Click on a pic to start scrolling thru them....(VERY INTERESTING -- 11 PAGES OF PICS))

My Ques is: If camaras and such can capture these wonderfull entitys,why cant we see them with our own eyes

This site HERE is interesting as hell!!!!!!

Sound clips,etc........Every and anytihng you could want to plunge into on this topic.........

Heres an awesome thread that some1 posted about thier experiences,looks like anuther site like shadowlands.net,very interesting

http://www.chatarea.com/StrangeHappeningsG...ociety.m2391059

Anyone else into this fascinating world of the spirits and ufo's and stuff?
    I am overwhelmed with interest

Administrator

orbs or reflections of light as many see them dude can be misleading, every one has their own views on this subject.mine are simple and plain. ghosts or spirits as some refer to them are nothing more than a figment of your imagination, i remember a ghosty type situation where i visited a so called haunted place and a chap had just been hysterical having been sat in a room with a cup of tea and his friend and claims a ghost walked across the room and straight through the wall, yet his friend next to him saw nothing and both people having normal good eye sight,well i hate to put water on anyones fire but i placed an apple as far across the room as i could and asked them both if they could see it and yes sure as eggs are eggs they could,the reason for this is because it was truly there and not a figment of the imagination.the mind is a wonderful thing but also remember a frightened mind can and i believe does play tricks on people
    simply me

It could be because your friend who didnt see it,HAS A CLOSED MIND while the other one can see across realms and has AN OPEN MIND........Very possible.......

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    It could be because your friend who didnt see it,HAS A CLOSED MIND while the other one can see across realms and has AN OPEN MIND........Very possible.......
    LOL LOL LOL can see across realms ? i think you been playing too many video games dude,where are these realms must be a long way away, scientists put men on the moon yet they never found them.CLOSED MIND i think you mean a non believer of such things and therefore someone whos mind will not conjure up things and play tricks on them in dark and spooky places.OPEN MIND someone who is susceptible to fear who is likely to have a figment of the imagination in similar circumstances.
    simply me

Beta

Spirits, the only real ones have to be Islay single malts.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Andrés
    Spirits, the only real ones have to be Islay single malts.
    LOL LOL a classic spirit well know for making the mind conjure up images of other spirits.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer
    LOL LOL LOL can see across realms ? i think you been playing too many video games dude,where are these realms must be a long way away, scientists put men on the moon yet they never found them.CLOSED MIND i think you mean a non believer of such things and therefore someone whos mind will not conjure up things and play tricks on them in dark and spooky places.OPEN MIND someone who is susceptible to fear who is likely to have a figment of the imagination in similar circumstances.
    you wait pops,after all them years of telling me its time to come in as its getting dark and the spooks will soon be coming out, and i thought it was only father christmas you deceived me with.

Here is a LIVE audio stream from INSIDE AN ABANDONED HAUNTED HOSPITAL!!

http://www.researchwebcam.net

See video from cams within also
    Last edited by The Dude; 12-21-2007 at 07:13 AM.

Administrator

dude look out for the ghosts of xmas past, LOL lol
    simply me

Ah man!!!!
    Last edited by The Dude; 12-21-2007 at 07:09 AM.