Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hp Jetadmin

guest_Paul

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me...

I'm looking for an old version on the HP JetAdmin software. Idealy version 5.0.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I could get one, I'd really appriciate it if you could post details here.

Thanks, Paul.

Originally posted by guest_Paul@Oct 22 2004, 08:31 AM
    Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me...

I'm looking for an old version on the HP JetAdmin software. Idealy version 5.0.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I could get one, I'd really appriciate it if you could post details here.

Thanks, Paul.
    welcome paul, its great that you noticed you had posted in the wrong forum and put in the info asking for it to be deleted, but you seem to have missed the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP at the top of the request forum, please follow this pinned topic and add the necessary info back into this thread also try the search feature in case this has been requested before.

OK, sorry I didn't see that bit.

Program Name: HP JetAdmin
    Website: http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/pond/wja/downloa...=us%26p=J6052AA
    Current version: 7.6
    Desired versions: 5.0
    Description: A tool for configuring Jet Direct Boxes (Ethernet to parallel printer port converter).

I relly hope someone can help.

Thanks again, Paul.