Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Netzero

Joseph11

i had a free internet provider called new jersey free i once but they changed into netzero. where can i find old versions of netzero and new jersey free i?

Super Moderator

Any particular reason you want the software? If the ISP's changed their service, it is likely that alot of things, such as the dial-in numbers, DNS has also changed. If that being the case, the software more than likely will do nothing for you, except sit there taking up space. Using software from a free ISP, which has switched to a paid service is not going to get your free serivce once again. Lots has changed now, even if the software connected and somehow where to you get you "freely" connected to their service, with the Caller ID service, you can be sure to be charged on your phone bill for using the service.
    If you have other reasons to want the software, that might be of interests to other members, you should give some tips for its useage. maybe someone else can benefit as well.

Joseph11

Hmm, Nevermind then. Where can I find old verisons of NetZero?

Joseph11

Hello,
    Does anyone know where I can get NetZero Version 2.0.2?

Perhaps this is what your after the date is about right ? 3.2M 21/01/1999 netzero.zip

p.s. improved attitude brought to u courtesy of<name>PrivateMessage

Joseph11

Thanks, I can&#39;t download now but i&#39;ll download later.

i tried downloading it from download.com and zdnet.com but i wasnt working. so can someone please put it up. that be cool.

Your post can be seen
    no need to keep adding threads
    that would be cool
    if you have something to add to your original thread go to that thread and click reply
    or register and then you can edit your posts
    making multiple threads on the same topic is likely to lessen your chances of receiving the reply you want I would think

Release Candiate 1

Wht not go to Netzero site? Netzero.net

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Goslow@Oct 24 2003, 10:07 PM
    Your post can be seen
    no need to keep adding threads
    that would be cool
    the duplicate post has been taken care of.
    and to add, by searching the forum, you might have already seen a request for Netzero software, make sure you search the forum to see it your request has already been asked before, this will give you an answer, without the wait. If the topic of similar interest does not give you the answer you want, ADD to that post of similar interest to bring it to the top, it is not necessary to start your own same threads.