Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Help

well, I am looking for some sort of prog, that lets me host images from my own pc, by using it as a temporary host, I tend to chat a lot, and sometimes I wish to show an image, I'd like to be able to host it from my pc so I can show it to my friend, whitout needing some lame free host like photobucket or whatnot.

the other thing I need, is a program to download pages somewhat like webcow, only that I need it to download everything related to the page, webcow gets the HTML only, and leaves out the images, swfs, etc. it would also be nice if the program could detect all the files in a web directory.

last thing is something that can record any action I do in my computer, and then replay it at the hit of a hotkey.......

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Camus+Nov 7 2004, 08:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Camus @ Nov 7 2004, 08:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>well, I am looking for some sort of prog [/b]

You then would want to run your own webserver.
    Previous posting with web servers

<!--QuoteBegin--Camus
    @Nov 7 2004, 08:21 AM
    only that I need it to download everything related to the page.[/quote]

Httrack
    Downloads complete websites.

All that your asking for has been posted on this forum at one time or another, this is another benefit of this board. You can find a lot of tools one might be seeking, by simplying looking around in the many past threads.

ty very much, I&#39;ll try the search function first next time&#33;