Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spybot S&D

Mojo

The Kazaa Lite download links are corrupt every time someone goes to dl it. It says the file is corrupt and can not be used. I think you should really fix this problem its been like this for a month now!!

Se3eems ok to me though I didnt do the full install at wahat point does it fail
    try this direct if you like * and tell someone not to touch the computer

*removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Originally posted by DuhMeForgotLogon@ Jul 1 2004, 12:00 AM
    Se3eems ok to me though I didnt do the full install at wahat point does it fail try this direct if you like
    removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Originally posted by Goslow+Jul 1 2004, 12:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goslow @ Jul 1 2004, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DuhMeForgotLogon@ Jul 1 2004, 12:00 AM
    Se3eems ok to me though I didnt do the full install at wahat point does it fail
    try this direct if you like * and tell someone not to touch the computer
    [/b][/quote]
    duh well done go slow

Super Moderator

Not sure which one you are talking about as after reading this thread, I downloaded version 2.4.2, it installed, configured, and ran without any issues.

runoxious

wont work for me

Tash

I tried downloading several different versions offered by this site, all the downloads were successful but as soon as I tried to run the program it wanted me to report a problem to microsoft&#33; I uninstalled version &#39;a&#39; then installed version &#39;b&#39; and everyone is the same&#33; WHAT THE HELL?&#33; I&#39;ve had Kazaa Lite previously on my old desktop computer with no problems so what gives now? I&#39;m running XP home btw.

Originally posted by Tash@Jul 7 2004, 11:06 AM
    I tried downloading several different versions offered by this site, all the downloads were successful but as soon as I tried to run the program it wanted me to report a problem to microsoft&#33; I uninstalled version &#39;a&#39; then installed version &#39;b&#39; and everyone is the same&#33; WHAT THE HELL?&#33; I&#39;ve had Kazaa Lite previously on my old desktop computer with no problems so what gives now? I&#39;m running XP home btw.
    wrong place to post this really , look at other threads and try asking on a kazaa forum some have been listed recently. also do not start new threads add to an existing thread on the same subject

ya say you can re download the old version but why are ya not letting us get on the damn thing? how do we get the new version without downloading the old one?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Jul 16 2004, 09:09 PM
    ya say you can re download the old version but why are ya not letting us get on the damn thing? how do we get the new version without downloading the old one?
    There is no problem getting the old version from the server, as for getting the "new" version, this site is called OLD VERSION, if there were a new version it would not be here.