Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spybot S&D

The link dosen't exist anymore because Sharman Networks(owners of Kazaa and Kazaa Lite) forced OldVersion.com to remove the links.
    Sharman Networks and OldVersion.com

mary

i will like to know why you cant not download kazaa lite 1.7 2 anying more or if you can how can i download it

Originally posted by mary@Jul 20 2004, 06:16 PM
    i will like to know why you cant not download kazaa lite 1.7 2 anying more or if you can how can i download it
    I am amazed at the number of people that post their questions/requests right below the answer and never open their eyes to see what is right there in front of them.

Mary, this was in the response right above your request.
    Beanboy69 has already answered your question. Click here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

for your answer

illicit chaos

I love kazaa lite, but gay sherman networks shut it down. Obviously they cant handle the fact that NO ONE WANTS AN INFECTED COMPUTER. My views on K++ are amazing, and possibly the best thing to ever happen to file sharing besides napster. Maybe sherman should get the message and join with k++...or create a new version of the free kazaa. some people

haters

-G-

the name is SHARMAN not sherman, people abused the use of kazaa by downloading copyright stuff and quite rightly it was shut down by sharman and is no longer available from this site, starting new threads on the subject is very unnecessary and viewed by many as spamming , if your an avid p2p fan try www.p2p.com and enjoy it but please dont keep ramming it at people who are not really interested

Curious George

Can someone tell me where to find K++?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Curious George+Aug 15 2004, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Curious George @ Aug 15 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Can someone tell me where to find K++?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--beanboy89
    @Jul 18 2004, 09:29 AM
    The link dosen&#39;t exist anymore because Sharman Networks(owners of Kazaa and Kazaa Lite) forced OldVersion.com to remove the links.
    [/quote]

- -

Originally posted by locustfurnace+Aug 16 2004, 04:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Aug 16 2004, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Curious George@Aug 15 2004, 04:29 PM
    The link dosen&#39;t exist anymore because Sharman Networks(owners of Kazaa and Kazaa Lite) forced OldVersion.com to remove the links.
    [/b][/quote]
    IT does exist. You can download the program off of www.com

kazaa lite user

IF YOU NEED KAZAA LITE E-MAIL ME AT ...... I&#39;LL SEND YOU A COPY&#33;

Originally posted by - -+Aug 16 2004, 09:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (- - @ Aug 16 2004, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -locustfurnace@Aug 16 2004, 04:53 PM
    Originally posted by -Curious George@Aug 15 2004, 04:29 PM
    IT does exist. You can download the program off of www.com [/b][/quote]
    i guess the sun is shining where you live TROLL what else would of dragged you from under your stone