Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spybot S&D

Originally posted by kazaa lite user@Aug 27 2004, 02:18 PM
    IF YOU NEED KAZAA LITE E-MAIL ME AT .COM...... I'LL SEND YOU A COPY!
    and as for you SAME TROLL different alias sad if you ask me i think these posts should be deleted as they are a means of people coming here and getting a kazaa

kazaa lite is really gay
    download song through out the day
    saddo users are so funny
    just wont part with any money
    virus duds and loads of strife
    buy your songs and get a life .

Ang

Hey I just joined this forum, this is my problem , recently i had to replace my hardrive, went to turn my computer on one morning and wouldn't boot up . Anyways I had the old kazaa lite on my computer and of course i lost everything . I am looking for the link to kazaa lite . One of my friends downloaded kazaa lately and it was full of spyware, Is there a Kazaa that is not full of spyware and runs well ,,HELP!!!! I miss it soooo much

Administrator

welcome to OV , unfortunately no links for kazaa or kazaalite will be posted on the forums due to legal reasons regarding sharman networks http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=kazaalite + http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=kazaa remember as this was a request it should of been in the request section and not in the general section , also search the forums before posting as this app has been requested before and covered extensively recently, if you had done a search of the site you would of found your answer without starting a new thread, always where possible add to an existing thread of the same subject even if it is for a different version of the same program , that way it keeps all information on a particular program together and not spread all over the forums making it more difficult for others to locate, for other peoples information please do not add links to this program as they will only be removed by the moderator and will perhaps lead to this thread being locked
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by the gaffer+Aug 28 2004, 01:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the gaffer @ Aug 28 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>remember as this was a request it should of been in the request section and not in the general section , also search the forums before posting as this app has been requested before and covered extensively recently[/b]

the_gaffer, the poster started a thread, and i moved it into this thread, Then i log back on today and the poster started yet another thread, same wording. Because this thread was locked. they thought they could just post it again, in a non-locked thread.

<!--QuoteBegin--the gaffer
    @Aug 28 2004, 01:50 AM
    please do not add links to this program as they will only be removed by the moderator and will perhaps lead to this thread being locked[/quote]

This thread will be locked once again, do to this particular thread suffering from some heavy spamming above.

To the poster looking for kazaa. Use google.

kazaa

Kazaa Lite Revolution 2.5.5

Kazaa Lite Revolution is a new FastTrack Client. This is cleaned version of Kazaa Media Desktop. Both programs are very similar, with almost identical features and appearance. The main difference is that Kazaa Lite has been modified so that it does not have any of the spyware, adware and advertising usually included in Kazaa Media Desktop. Along with the removal of all spyware, adware and advertising, many features have been added to provide more extensive functionality. Most of this added functionality is provided by the K++ loader and the KL Extensions plug-in. Kazaa Lite Revolution supports Magnetic and Sig2Dat Links so that you can download verified files, no fakes&#33;

Kazaa Lite Revolution also has new version tools:
    - AVIPreview+ 0.26a (Preview Partially Downloaded Movie)
    - KaZuperNodes 1.4.8 (SuperNodes management)
    - MP3Shield 2.0 (Find And Delete Fake Files)
    - K-Dat 1.2.5 (Management download files)
    - K-Sig 1.2.3 (Handling Sig2Dat Links)
    - KMagnet 1.0 (Handling Magnet Links)
    - Hosts Manager 1.04 (Block Advertisements Of All Kind)
    - Bad IP Updater 1.4 (Bad IP Address Range Updater)
    - KaNAT 0.3.8 (Solution for NAT connection)

The new Start Page now features various search options and links that users will find useful, also in search section is a site with verified links and tips on searching.

removed

Administrator

this post as with all others with links to kazaa , are currently not allowed on this forum due to legal reasons, please do not post further links to such sites as they can and will be removed by the moderator.
    simply me

KPPDATA

try this guys. this program was made by AGENT SMITH that alow you to search for site that has kazaa lite and stuff and download strait off of them

removed links ~ Locustfurnace

Administrator

these links for kazaa are not allowed currently on the forums please refrain from posting them
    simply me