Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Spybot S&D

J DAWG

umm u should put kazaa lite back on everything else sucks i just want to download a couple of songs this site is very good i give u that but kazaa lite was good also.

I would add Kazaa Lite if I was able to, but OldVersion won't allow it.

Super Moderator

Kazaa will not be made available on this site due to legal reason. Search the board for more information if you need an indepth explanation, there is no point in answering each kazaa request time after time. Thats what the search feature is for.
    Did you search before posting?
    If you had, you would have seen the many dozens of threads for kazaa and you would have received an answer.
    The answer holds true in this thread as in those others.
    This thread is now closed.

instructor1607

sorry, i need help on finding kazza lite.

sorry but you will not receive any help for this app at this forum. due to legal reasons regarding sharman networks, OV no longer archives this program or offers assistence in finding it.all links have been removed , had you done a search before posting you would of found your answer before making this request ,search results
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&highlite=kazaa please read through some, in future requests please follow the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP and give all information as requested. alternative filesharing apps can be found here http://www.oldversion.com/ or at a dedicated site such as www.p2pzone.com

TheBulbasaurfreak

Kazaa

Hey guys, i really love your website, it offers very good software, because new is not always good.
    Can you guys please send me a link to download Kazaa Lite?
    I want the newest version you have in the old database.

sorry mate no links for kazaa allowed on these forums.have a look through past postings on the subject http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&highlite=kazaa and you will see this is due to legal matter regarding sharman networks

prophet

I am looking for kazza light but I can not find in here - can you help as I would like to d-load a version.

Any help would be apreciated!!!!