Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Spybot S&D

Super Moderator

As on any and all forums, before posting a topic, you should search to see if your question has been answered. There is a reason you will not find Kazaa on this site. Which many of the past threads already explain this reason. The simple answer is has been removed for legal reasons.
    If you want the details, read the site message at;

http://www.oldversion.com/sharman.php

thread closed.

thomasis007

come on give me a break just a joke

Originally posted by thomasis007@Dec 9 2004, 10:55 AM
    abcdehgijklnmopqrtsuvwxzy
    a definite NO, why start a poll on kazaa in the REQUEST forum ? it caused so much spamming of the forums a while back i somehow dont think this is going to get a lot of attention thats if it doesnt get locked or deleted, members here are not really interested.

Beta

Rather than waste our time with this nonsense your time would be better spent learning your ABC

Super Moderator

It does not matter if a member or a guest or anyone "Wants it Back," it is illegal to host. Your poll was removed - unnecessary. Then the post was merged into the proper thread so you can read the reasons why it will not be hosted here.

LuIs

i had a version of kazaa lite ++ but i restarded my computer and i can't find it no where... i was just wondering if any of you could help me find it or even know were to get it from... its a grey or blue logo. if anyone could help me please email me to ademir4@latinmail.com . Thanks

guest_Fred

Hey people,

notice this beautifull site and I was wondering if you guys need to host or can Kazaa lite too !?

I have a version laying somewhere.

Originally posted by guest_Fred@Dec 21 2004, 05:41 PM
    Hey people,

notice this beautifull site and I was wondering if you guys need to host or can Kazaa lite too !?

I have a version laying somewhere.
    this site is not allowed to host kazaa or kazaa lite due to legal reasons regarding sharman networks who are the program makers. so a definite no, all links have been removed and it is no longer allowed to post links to this app either.

jayp

anyone know where to get kazaalite, the original one,( for some reason i cant find it) does it still work?,

anyone have any suggestions what p2p to get???

jayp

the "free version" of kazaa (ad supported but legal) has alot of spywares, i downloaded it and oh mann, my

computer was bombarded with those things, if you have it delete it, its not worth it, i think i even got a virus

from there, im looking for the kazaalite but i am not sure if its still operating, anyone knows where it is or

have any suggestions on other p2p programs, ive also tried limewire and that too gave me problems

thanks!!