Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gauguin

My question. Can you help?

Super Moderator

Hold the shift key and right click on the media you want to play. select "Open With," then select the windows media player and select 'always open with..'

Default How to set as default

Quote Originally Posted by Gauguin View Post
    My question. Can you help?
    Open Media Player Classic > Press O (or go to View then Option) > Under Player choose Formats > Checkmark the extensions you want it to play by default OR select ALL then Apply then OK.

I know this is really old but I found it by searching on Google and thought it would be helpful to answer.
    Last edited by dezine; 12-01-2007 at 08:13 PM. Reason: none

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dezine View Post
    Open Media Player Classic > Press O (or go to View then Option) > Under Player choose Formats > Checkmark the extensions you want it to play by default OR select ALL then Apply then OK.

I know this is really old but I found it by searching on Google and thought it would be helpful to answer.
    hi there,yep thats real old,but, it proves that new members are actively reading old posts and that highlights that they are useful and still being read which is a good thing,nothing wrong with answering older posts if you feel you have a good reply and it updates the thread,welcome to oldversion enjoy the forums
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by dezine
    Thats ok my friend!

Maybe someone else is also having this issue right?

Welcome to the site

Default I am having similar problem getting one particular avi movie going

My classic media player will play every format ,but for some reason this particular it will not play this . If anyone knows why ,I would very much appreciate it if there is a particular setting to make so it will play, I can post the screenshot of the gspot info.

Some members will most likely recognise the info gspot gives about the avi movie.

Just a pitty there are no way of uploading attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by auto78900 View Post
    ...I can post the screenshot of the gspot info.
    Some members will most likely recognise the info gspot gives about the avi movie.
    Just a pitty there are no way of uploading attachments.
    What do you need an attachment facility for? If it is just a screen shot, can you not just upload it to some free photohosting site (there are so many I don't know where to begin) and then just, link to it as I have done similar in this post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------