Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Are you the one who requested this in the previous thread, and i replied back with adding the info?
    You should have added the info into that thread, no need to start a new thread for every single version difference in a file. It works better for the whole website, if the same titles are posted in a single thread.
    Its noted in the Howto request an App to post into existing thread, for the above reasons. If every one file-seeker posts 1 request for each change in version or builds, then this site would be next to impossible to navigate, search or find any useful information.

The link you added, does not even have a download or a product called ad-aware pro. Just a few older file-sharing apps (non p2p).

sorry

Super Moderator

Dont forget to check out the pinned topic on ad blockers, Ad-aware is not freeware, and there are freeware ad blocking apps listed in the thread here;
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?act=SF&f=2

chester_ting

Originally posted by Guest@Jun 10 2004, 07:36 PM
    does anyone have ad aware pro or plus , i been trying to find a place to down load it

Ad-aware plus & Pro are the paid versions of ad-aware, and are sent to you through a link when you pay for it and register.. i suggest you download the free public version of Ad-aware, as its just as good but is missing some features..

http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10045910...page&tag=button

Enjoy and good luck! :blink:

chester_ting

gfi... i replyed in the other thread for ad-aware.. but oh well

...Ad-aware plus & Pro are the paid versions of ad-aware, and are sent to you through a link when you pay for it and register.. i suggest you download the free public version of Ad-aware, as its just as good but is missing some features..

http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10...age&tag=button

Good luck :unsure:

legend_of_chaos

Has anyone one got ad-aware 6,not the se version just ad-aware 6,i had it on my old system but my harddrive went on me and i did'nt save the exe,any respone would be much appreciated,cheers.

Administrator

Originally posted by legend_of_chaos@Sep 17 2004, 12:22 AM
    Has anyone one got ad-aware 6,not the se version just ad-aware 6,i had it on my old system but my harddrive went on me and i did'nt save the exe,any respone would be much appreciated,cheers.
    please read the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP and add the necessary info back into this thread , also search the forums before posting as this has maybe been requested and fulfilled before
    simply me

littlebear1

Anyone have this version? The new one is causing me more headaches than I care to deal with.

Cheers!

Originally posted by m1t0s1s@Oct 12 2004, 07:54 AM
    I think the free version is called Ad-Aware SE 1.x. The Pro version, aka 6.x, can only be gotten by buying it or on shareaza ;]. It's a very popular file, meaning it will actually download. I never even used whatever version you mean.
    to download and use the full version without paying is illegal and members should refrain from advising of such practices , that is not what this site is about

Enumclaw

Program Name: Ad-Aware v 6
    Current version: 1.05SE
    Desired versions: 6
    Description: I believe there is still a free version #6 that was handed out. The versions on the site only go to 5.8 or so... could really really really use v6.

Thanks in advance!