Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ulead Photo Impact 4.2

This is a drawing program. The only version I've seen of it was on a Software disc for a Microtek 3600 scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by eoadr View Post
    This is a drawing program. The only version I've seen of it was on a Software disc for a Microtek 3600 scanner.
    Anyone know anything? Even if you have a copy of the disc you can mail me?

I have the original version. Please check your Email/PrivateMessage

I have also emailed OV

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    Thank you sooo much! I've been looking for this everywhere. I've even been to thrift stores looking at old microtek scanners hoping the disc was with them. Thanks again.

Glad to be of help

This is one of my favorite programs. I have been using it for almost ten years now.

Default I've lost PhotoImpact!

Hi happyman, I had an old version of PhotoImpact and then I reinstalled windows on a new hard-drive and couldn't find the disk (I think it was an old magazine disk).

I managed to get it working, but I can't use the integrated smartsaver (for jpg and gif optimisation) which is a real pain

Does your version have the smartsaver where you can go File, Export to either gif or jpg?

If so, could you send me the setup files? Would really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by markforsyth View Post
    Hi happyman, I had an old version of PhotoImpact and then I reinstalled windows on a new hard-drive and couldn't find the disk (I think it was an old magazine disk).

I managed to get it working, but I can't use the integrated smartsaver (for jpg and gif optimisation) which is a real pain

Does your version have the smartsaver where you can go File, Export to either gif or jpg?

If so, could you send me the setup files? Would really appreciate it

It has smart saver. I have messaged you the download link

Default Brilliant!

Many thanks happyman - got it working and delighted to have this little program again

Default possible match

I have a CD which came with a digital camers (DF series) labelled Ulead Photoexpress 4.0SE.

It mentions crayon painting tool in the help file so might include what you want. I have only used it to transfer some photos from the camera, so do not know what else it does. I can send it if you want to try.