Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Pacioli 2000

zxcvbnm

Pacioli 2000 for Windows, 4.51
    by m-usa

Accounting bookeeping software
    Companiy closed doors a few years ago. The earlier dos versions were the bestselling accounts package. I need to find a copy of the most recent windows package 4.51. Can pay, consider anything to get hold of an old copy. Not on ebay. Sigh. Any leads welcome.
    Thanks
    You can just about see some of their old website as http://www.archive.org if you look for m-usa.com .

Super Moderator

You can contact these people and they might be able to sell you what your looking for.
    http://www.cbfproducts.com/CheckSoftware.html

zxcvbnm

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Nov 27 2004, 02:17 PM
    You can contact these people and they might be able to sell you what your looking for.
    http://www.cbfproducts.com/CheckSoftware.html
    Thanks it's a thought but if you search for pacioli in google you get hundreds of links to people selling pre printed forms. I think they just all have a standard template rather than actually knowing anything about the software itself. Your right it's worth a try though.

Default Pacioli Sw

Quote Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
    Thanks it's a thought but if you search for pacioli in google you get hundreds of links to people selling pre printed forms. I think they just all have a standard template rather than actually knowing anything about the software itself. Your right it's worth a try though.
    I have a box with the book (The User Manual), 1 3/12" disk, 2 5 1/4" disks, 1 demo CD. I can't remember how I got this but its new and I don't think I used it. I may have looked at it. In 1992 I was looking for SW to control the 2 man business and I settled on DOS Alpha 4. Later I wanted to broaden the accounting aspect and I looked at Quickbooks but it wouldn't integrate the inventory control I had developed in A4. Don't know if it was the lack of inventory control or not in Pacioli. Too many years have passed. If you still want Pacioli 2000 you can have this box. I was just going to toss it.
    Steve

Steve1939: Hello from San Antonio. I operated a spice business back in the 1990's and was using an early version of Paciolli Accounting Software. I am now employed at a bookstore for a private school here in San Antonio and we are shopping for an inexpensive inventory and invoicing system for our merchandise. Do you still have the installation disks for Paciolli 2000? If you do and would like to part with it, we are definitely interested. I can be contacted via e mail: hj_hernandez@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your time.

Default Pacioli 2000 would like to have

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1939 View Post
    I have a box with the book (The User Manual), 1 3/12" disk, 2 5 1/4" disks, 1 demo CD. I can't remember how I got this but its new and I don't think I used it. I may have looked at it. In 1992 I was looking for SW to control the 2 man business and I settled on DOS Alpha 4. Later I wanted to broaden the accounting aspect and I looked at Quickbooks but it wouldn't integrate the inventory control I had developed in A4. Don't know if it was the lack of inventory control or not in Pacioli. Too many years have passed. If you still want Pacioli 2000 you can have this box. I was just going to toss it.
    Steve
    Steve, really would like to get at least a copy of the files. Let me know how to get it or if you can send me a copy of the files. They were in zip files.
    chappelll0@gmail.com