Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

dummy in new orleans

I would like to know how I can stop my Media Player from saving all my songs on my C-drive. I have already designated in the tools options of my Media Player to save all my files on the D-Drive but when I load up songs into my Media player they still put them on my C- Drive and it is taking up 4GB of space on my C-Drive. and it is limiting my ability to work on my C-Drive. Please help me stop this and tell me how to move the current files on my C-Drive back to my D-Drive which I have done only to get error messages when trying to play the songs I moved back to my D-Drive. Please help me move them without causing error messages when I try to play songs on my Media Player. Thanks so much. I have Windows XP operating system.

sound like ya have ya wires crossed the error you will have when you move your music to your d drive is the fact that ya playlists will still point to ya c drive and your pc will not be able able to find them. try deleting ya playlists and creating new ones so they will look for the music on ya d drive if you have configured media player to save to your d drive then thats where it should be.