Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

Originally posted by Nuker@Mar 14 2004, 09:06 AM
    all versions you can find.. if it isn't hard.. cos crack's for that prog are really rare..
    try searching the forums as there are other download managers that are equally as good as the one in your request some perhaps even better, http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...ownload+manager but please dont mention cracks, this site dows not condone the use of these.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Nuker@Mar 14 2004, 09:06 AM
    cos crack's for that prog are really rare..
    And not to mention they are illegal to use. Illegal to host. and even posting links to them can get one in trouble.

badr

hi all i heared abou this site and how it gives u old version of old programes and that made me want to ask about Internet Download Manager ((IDM)) .. which u can never find any working crack if u know wt i mean .. if u dont then this is wt i mean [ i have the 3.18 build 6 .. but i dont have the right crack because the last crack was made for build 4 and when u download the new ver of the programe such as 4.03 u can never ((never)) find the crack for it in any site so i wanted u guys to help me find this programe IDM v4.0 or v3.18 build 4 and this will make me happy ------------> but if u didnt it will make me sad ------------> any way i hope some one would help me as fast as possible ] ow forgot to say im a new member of this cool site keep the good work and a happy new year B).

Super Moderator

Welcome to Oldversion. Please try to post a little more intelligible. It's a bit difficult reading your posting. Please also read the pinned topics and the Howto Request an App to better understand how this board works, and take a few seconds to read the ABOUT on the main page. If you had read the Howto, you would have known to search before starting a new thread, and you would have found this thread, which your post was merged into.

We do not condone the use of cracks, serials, warez and the truth to the matter is there is really no need for anyone to use these. If you can not afford the license fee or don't want to pay, thats understandable, but there are FREEWARE alternatives to the shareware apps. Using the freeware versions will keep you legal. There are many freeware download managers posted on the board.