Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Yaview

zippersquid

Default Yaview

used to have a cam viewing program called yaview, and i had to reformat, and now i can't find it anywhere on the web, does anyone have a good link to it?

Super Moderator

Read the 'Howto Request an App', posted as the first thread on this board before making a request.

Default need Yaview V3

I need software Yaview V3.
    please sent it to me or where i can download it??
    thanks verymuch

Default yaview request 2??

to the best of my knowledge, i am 99.9% sure I am following the "how to request" rules

I, too, am looking for a program called yaview v3 (sometimes spelled yahview). This is a webacm tool that works in conjunction with yahoo messenger or standalone. You add yahoo ids to a list. Yaview scrolls the list looking for viewers who have webcams active. THIS IS NOT A HACK TOOL. THe person on the list can accept the view request or deny. You can view multiple cams at a time. I like the format better than CAmseek or similar cam viewers. I do not believe it is affiliated with Yahoo.

I have no website leads where to look. Any help?

Default Yaview

to the best of my knowledge, i am 99.9% sure I am following the "how to request" rules

I, too, am looking for a program called yaview v3 (sometimes spelled yahview). This is a webacm tool that works in conjunction with yahoo messenger or standalone. You add yahoo ids to a list. Yaview scrolls the list looking for viewers who have webcams active. THIS IS NOT A HACK TOOL. THe person on the list can accept the view request or deny. You can view multiple cams at a time. I like the format better than CAmseek or similar cam viewers. I do not believe it is affiliated with Yahoo.

I have no website leads where to look. Any help?

PS; my email is foolish_mortal5000@yahoo.com

thanks
    Last edited by foolish_mortal5000; 08-07-2006 at 01:45 PM. Reason: forgot to list an email to reach me