Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

http://heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_...55E2862,00.html

A FLORAL foul-up has left a city street lined with swastika shapes in a week of major Jewish celebrations.

Gardeners hired by Melbourne City Council intended to arrange the purple and white pot plants into neat geometric shapes.

But they left six 3m garden beds along Swanston St displaying large Nazi symbols.

What in the hell were they thinking? I hope nothing bad happens during this celebration,i just dont know.....I wonder if anyone in that city has asked any Questions!!!

Super Moderator

""The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and Southwest Indians use it as an amulet."
    Though the meaning is lost due to Hitlers adoption of a "perverted Swastika," Which Hitlers' was slightly tilted to the side. There is nothing wrong with the original Swastika, but that meaning is forever lost on the memory of the Nazi's perversion of its symbolism.

But,i hope they didnt do it on purpose (Ya just dunno in todays world) Those usually are a bad symbol,i dunno............

I saw an episode of ALL IN THE FAMILY one day and they painted one of those on Archie's door as a warning of bad stuff to come.......

Well,fortunetly for archie,they discovered they made a mistake and then found the real house (740 houser street instead of 704) @ the end of the show,something blew up!!!!!!

I dunno what to think!!!!!!