Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

was this not already covered in your other post http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=3408 you was asking how to put divx onto one cdr? if you do not know what the format is then how would you know what you are attempting to burn to disc. do a google search for WHAT IS DIVX and read through a few links. it is far easier to do a little research before trying to do things than just trying to do things and then wondering what you are trying to do after youve started .

maxidrom11

I just need a general DivX codec description ...

thx

http://www.divx.com/software/ go here for divx software etc and you may also want to check out their forums where it is covered in depth all aspects of divx video formats

maxidrom11

I must have installed something that has caused my codec to screw up. I used to be able to play divx movies, but now cant. I tried to download the codec from the download section but that doesnt help. Anyone recommend me where to get a good codec download that will work?

Originally posted by maxidrom11@Jan 8 2005, 02:21 PM
    I must have installed something that has caused my codec to screw up. I used to be able to play divx movies, but now cant. I tried to download the codec from the download section but that doesnt help. Anyone recommend me where to get a good codec download that will work?
    did you not try the link above your post to a site with software and a forum that covers all aspects of divx? that perhaps would answer your queries faster