Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Spybot S&D

  1. #1
    Mojo
    Guest

    Default

    The Kazaa Lite download links are corrupt every time someone goes to dl it. It says the file is corrupt and can not be used. I think you should really fix this problem its been like this for a month now!!

  2. #2
    Guest
    Guest

    Default

    Se3eems ok to me though I didnt do the full install at wahat point does it fail
    try this direct if you like * and tell someone not to touch the computer

    *removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by DuhMeForgotLogon@ Jul 1 2004, 12:00 AM
    Se3eems ok to me though I didnt do the full install at wahat point does it fail try this direct if you like
    removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

  4. #4
    Guest
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Goslow+Jul 1 2004, 12:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goslow @ Jul 1 2004, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DuhMeForgotLogon@ Jul 1 2004, 12:00 AM
    Se3eems ok to me though I didnt do the full install at wahat point does it fail
    try this direct if you like * and tell someone not to touch the computer
    [/b][/quote]
    duh well done go slow

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,496

    Default

    Not sure which one you are talking about as after reading this thread, I downloaded version 2.4.2, it installed, configured, and ran without any issues.

  6. #6
    runoxious
    Guest

    Default

    wont work for me

  7. #7
    Tash
    Guest

    Default

    I tried downloading several different versions offered by this site, all the downloads were successful but as soon as I tried to run the program it wanted me to report a problem to microsoft&#33; I uninstalled version &#39;a&#39; then installed version &#39;b&#39; and everyone is the same&#33; WHAT THE HELL?&#33; I&#39;ve had Kazaa Lite previously on my old desktop computer with no problems so what gives now? I&#39;m running XP home btw.

  8. #8
    Guest
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Tash@Jul 7 2004, 11:06 AM
    I tried downloading several different versions offered by this site, all the downloads were successful but as soon as I tried to run the program it wanted me to report a problem to microsoft&#33; I uninstalled version &#39;a&#39; then installed version &#39;b&#39; and everyone is the same&#33; WHAT THE HELL?&#33; I&#39;ve had Kazaa Lite previously on my old desktop computer with no problems so what gives now? I&#39;m running XP home btw.
    wrong place to post this really , look at other threads and try asking on a kazaa forum some have been listed recently. also do not start new threads add to an existing thread on the same subject

  9. #9
    Guest
    Guest

    Default

    ya say you can re download the old version but why are ya not letting us get on the damn thing? how do we get the new version without downloading the old one?

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,496

    Default

    Originally posted by Guest@Jul 16 2004, 09:09 PM
    ya say you can re download the old version but why are ya not letting us get on the damn thing? how do we get the new version without downloading the old one?
    There is no problem getting the old version from the server, as for getting the "new" version, this site is called OLD VERSION, if there were a new version it would not be here.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spybot - Search & Destroy
    By kozka in forum Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 03:34 PM
  2. Spybot Search And Destroy!!
    By jayp in forum Programs / Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 03:47 AM
  3. Spyware
    By bigbull in forum Programs / Support
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •